Update...Still not sure ....grrr

deeder31

Reaction score
I feel completly prego, I have two children already so I know how it feels. But still no BFP. I have had problems in the past with my other two not getting my BFP until almost 7-8 wks along and then being a very faint line. Just wanted another pair of eyes on this one. This was an Answer early response test with FMU

UPDATE:

Took some cheapie dollar store tests, my dh saw the line,, it was still faint as could be and it had been a week since this previous FRER test. Has anyone ever had that problem, where it just takes forever to get a dark bfp?? I dont know my dpo cause I have an odd cycle 32-36 days and thats only since this year when my pcos went away.

Attachments

• DSCF1247.jpg
    DSCF1247.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF12477.jpg
    DSCF12477.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 50
Hey I can see something on the first one but think they could just be evap lines, try again in a few days, I know its hard waiting and you just want to see that :bfp: but your'll get there in the end, fingers crossed for you huny

Do evap lines come up in the alloted time though? This so called "line" came up in the first couple min. .....

Hi there :wave: If you go to www.peeonastick.com they have some good info on disappearing positives. They say that its quite common to see the test line as the dye passes through it and for a short time afterwards because this has to happen for the test to work. Thats why they recommend you read tests after 3-5 mins but before 10. The most important part I read is that you should read any HPT like you are reading a book. Hold it at the distance you would hold a book and if you can't see the line then it is negative - no tilting, squinting, no taking pics and enlarging, inverting, or playing with saturation. Don't get me wrong these are all things I love to do to my test to see if they are revealing anything that may resemble positive in the future but at the end of the day they just aren't positive until they are positive!

In saying that I really hope this is the start of your :bfp:

x

I do see something, but the test looks dry, so it could be an evap. I hope not!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->