update

Nicci

Reaction score
Hello
Well I have a bit of an update, I have been to see the consultant today yes strange day i know but hey, I had a scan 2 weeks ago to see why i have been having pain and bleeding. I had got myself all upset and worried as I thought the consultant was going to tell me that I would never be a mum, BUT he didnt he said that there is nothing what so ever worying him on the scan, and even though i have got to go in to have a laprascopy just to check he didnt see any reason why I cant concieve, he did say that things take take, but i feel so relieved that I have kind of had the all clear.
I have also bought a fertility monitor going to try that this month, have never used one, any body use or have used them? what do you think of them?:hug:

I'm glad things went well with the doctor's. :hugs: Fertility monitors are great! Good luck to you!

Glad the doctors went well and he has put your mind at ease. I don't use FM's but plenty of girls do on this site - fingers crossed you get your :bfp: really soon x

glad all went well, sorry I cant help you with a fm xx

Is it a ClearBlue Fertility monitor? If yes, ask away as a few of us use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->