(Updated #37)have the urge to share a weight loss solution for the busy mom!

AnG53

Reaction score
Hello mommas Hope everyone is having a progressive day
Today I woke up feeling amazing because I lost 10 lb in 2 weeks!
I'm a new mom and have zero time to workout and I can't do diets because I eat when I have a break from LO . Post pregnancy I weighed 125 on my due date I was at 155 after my c-section I lost 10lb my son was very big lol so stayed at 145 for a couple months UNTILL my mother told me that if you eat a whole grapefruit first thing in the morning it burns up the fat, I didn't believe it because my mom is old fashioned! Lol so I researched it and it supposedly does Work but you have to eat a grapefruit with every meal or have 4oz of grapefruit juice so I gave it a try because its a effortless way to loose weight and I been eating a grapefruit and drink only water and I weighed myself today and I'm in at 130! 5 more pounds to my pre pregnancy weight l just wanna share this with all you beautiful woman who desperately want to loose weight but have not time . Just eat grapefruits! Also I forgot to mention if you go on the grapefruit diet do it 2 weeks then stop about 2-3days and continue for more fat burning! Stay beautiful!

Thanks for this, my little one is only a week old and already im stressing about my weight. Everything has gone saggy!!

I will try the grapefruit thing x

Don't think I could eat a grapfruit before each meal... but, maybe I could down 4oz of pure grapefruit juice? Hope that works! I've hit a wall and no matter what I do I seem to be stuck... and I've only 4lbs to go! So frustrating! LOL. I'll try just about anything at this point ;)

Glad it worked so well for ya! Kudos!!!!

i seem to be puttin on weight since lo came along, lost two stone in the first two weeks but there it stopped, lo ia 11 weeks now and im puttin on weight :cry:

I'm going to go and buy some grapefruit juice tomorrow. Worth a shot. I got 3 stones to lose.

I am currently making slow progress with My fitness Pal, might give this a go alongside, worth a shot right? Ta :thumbup:

Thank you for posting it! I remember my father used to do it and it worked well for him! I still have 10 Ibs to go (started at 125 Ibs too :) ) and am so happy you reminded me about the grapefruit! :) Good luck to all of us! :)

Try it my loves grapefruit juice works as well too try it and keep me updated! : )
Its very upsetting having the extra weight

Thanks for this, my little one is only a week old and already im stressing about my weight. Everything has gone saggy!!

I will try the grapefruit thing x

Wear those body shapers spandex belts w.e but your body is just adjusting so do it now to tighten your stomach and take some green tea or chamomile tea to reduce bloating <3

-adds grapefruit juice to shopping list- Worth a shot! :D

i'm a first time mom and engaged...... i feel like a fat lard LOL i'm so gonna try this :)

My Mum lost lots of weight eating grapefruits years ago. She'd eat them with meals and as snacks, I only remember because the house was overrun with them :lol:
Can't stand them myself!

It's funny because my parents have a grapefruit tree so I was eating one a day for a little while and I did lose slightly more weight at that time. I'm going to try and eat one a day and then drink grapefruit juice at meals. THanks for the post!! We should keep this thread updated to see how everyone does on it!

does it matter if its pink grapefruit or d yellow one !!!

As long that its grapefruit it works :) and yes everyone keep updating your grapefruit diet success please <3

I've been and bought some so will have a glass before dinner tomorrow :haha:

Daaaaamn, bought some but forgot to have it with dinner, will start tomorrow! Think I will weigh myself in the morning so I can keep tabs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->