(Updated #37)have the urge to share a weight loss solution for the busy mom!

i hate grapefruit :( might try the grapefruit juice tho like sumone else suggested!!! if u just have it before every meal or just in the morning?

all stocked up with grapefruit and juice, thank god i like grapefruit :happydance:

it can be taken at anytime of the day as long that you have grapefruit juice or a whole grapefruit with meals :)

Hell gotta be worth a shot! thanks for the tip! :)

I'm gonna give this a try! I wouldn't be able to eat it though gonna try the juice! Does it have to be pure juice? The supermarket ones will be from concentrate?

Xxx

As far as i know it cant be from concentrate, too many added sugars giving empty calories! - Tropicana is 100% PURE juice! :thumbup:, although the fruit is MUCH cheaper! x

So it can be juice from a carton as long as its pure juice? If i eat a grapefruit does it need to be a whole one? x

I've been tempted to try it....:blush:

So it can be juice from a carton as long as its pure juice? If i eat a grapefruit does it need to be a whole one? x

if its from a carton it does have to be pure juice and if your going to eat the fruit it can only be half

https://www.everydiet.org/diet/grapefruit-diet
https://www.grapefruit-diet.org/

This is soo interesting. So really all you do is eat or drink one glass of juice with every meal and ya it helps burn those caleries you just ate?

Wow thanks for posting! Had never heard this before! Will have to go and get some juice.

Wow, that sounds crazy! V v tempted, although I can't stand the taste!

Remember though to check if you're on any medications as some can be adversely affected by grapefruit. Google grapefruit and medications and more info will come up.

update for the mommas who dislike grapefruit !!
my mother told me a substitue that works just as great , she said to take a cup of hot water with fresh squeezed lemon every morning on a empty stomach i will do more research and update you all because lets face it we want to loose weight but have no time and the time we get we just want to rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->