(Updated #37)have the urge to share a weight loss solution for the busy mom!

Downing this grape fruit juice is like downing straight vodka. lol. Wish it tasted better!! (Hot water and lemon juice is the same for me i couk on hot water lol)

i will buy some tomorrow!!!

About the lemon and hot water : I could confirm it worked for me way back after my 2 DS was about 6months...slow but steady!

I wonder if theres such thing as grapefruit capsules? I think my weight loss is long overdue. I don't have time to workout everyday.

@m0mmycool- it has to be 100% grapefruit juice or the fruit itself and if you want to take capsule i recommend the brown seaweed capsules for weightloss its a safe way to loose weight do not buy any diet pill what so ever the caffeine in those is scary !

another of my tips for weightless is STOP EATING BOLIED OR STEAMED VEGGIES! FARMERS DO THAT TO FATTEN THEIR ANIMALS YOU NEED TO EAT THE VEGGIES RAW !

another of my tips for weightless is STOP EATING BOLIED OR STEAMED VEGGIES! FARMERS DO THAT TO FATTEN THEIR ANIMALS YOU NEED TO EAT THE VEGGIES RAW !

Oooh didnt know that?? I do prefer raw veggies mind, but green veggies are ok cos they burn more calories digesting them than they actually contain :D

How can boiled or steamed veggies make you fat? It doesn't make sense.. Unless you add something to it. I really hate raw vegetables lol.

Hmmmm interesting.............may have to go buy grapefruit! :haha:

Grapefruit does make your cells less insulin resistant, which in turn keeps your body from converting carbs into a lot of extra fat. If you have the fortitude, adding a tablespoon or two to your pure grapefruit juice can help even more. I have PCOS and insulin resistance and when I drink this concoction with my meals, it keeps my blood sugar stable and low! I just started a couple of days ago and have lost about 1lb, but I've also been eating a lot healthier lately and exercising more.

How can boiled or steamed veggies make you fat? It doesn't make sense.. Unless you add something to it. I really hate raw vegetables lol.

thats because it losses its nutrients im from the states and i watch the dr.oz show and i follow most of his weightloss advice if you dont have access to his show go to his website:winkwink:

Grapefruit does make your cells less insulin resistant, which in turn keeps your body from converting carbs into a lot of extra fat. If you have the fortitude, adding a tablespoon or two to your pure grapefruit juice can help even more. I have PCOS and insulin resistance and when I drink this concoction with my meals, it keeps my blood sugar stable and low! I just started a couple of days ago and have lost about 1lb, but I've also been eating a lot healthier lately and exercising more.

:thumbup: grapefruit is safe for even stage 2 diabetes you can even add a tbs of apple cider vinegar for even more intense fat burnin:happydance:

I really think this works ladies. I did it for about a week. ALthough I was eating a full grapefruit in the morning (didn't realize it was supposed ot be half) and the drinking juice before every meal. I did lose more weight that week and I actually ate more than normal that week. Then it went out the window because we were out of town and eating out. So now I am starting again and have just done the juice today. For some reason I feel it works better for me when I eat a grapefruit a day also. Gosh they are strong though...they really aren't my favorite thing and I am getting sick of them lol!! But it's worth it!

I really think this works ladies. I did it for about a week. ALthough I was eating a full grapefruit in the morning (didn't realize it was supposed ot be half) and the drinking juice before every meal. I did lose more weight that week and I actually ate more than normal that week. Then it went out the window because we were out of town and eating out. So now I am starting again and have just done the juice today. For some reason I feel it works better for me when I eat a grapefruit a day also. Gosh they are strong though...they really aren't my favorite thing and I am getting sick of them lol!! But it's worth it!

I know what you mean, the same thing happens to me when I go visity mother and she has no grapefruits lol

I know what you mean, the same thing happens to me when I go visity mother and she has no grapefruits lol

I know, I am going ot start carrying a flask with me! I am SO sick of grapefruit but I really think it is still working!! I'd rather be sick of grapefruit then go to the gym!

lol i know i just have no time to go to the gym with all the house chores and taking care of LO but if you can't have grapefruit replace with hot water and lemon first thing in the morning works just the same

I'm on day 3 of grapefruits. It's not that bad. I only eat half a grapefruit before breakfast & supper. I hope it works!

Started tryng this and was working but......aggravted my breast-fed baby's reflux :(. Had to stop. Will try again in a months time.

Started tryng this and was working but......aggravted my breast-fed baby's reflux :(. Had to stop. Will try again in a months time.

aw I'm sorry i couldn't post anything on that because I'm not breast feeding but definitely give it a try when you can but .... i just remembered that when my son got sick with pertussis a nurse told me if i was breast feeding to eat lots of citrus fruits because it boost LO immune system:shrug:

aw I'm sorry i couldn't post anything on that because I'm not breast feeding but definitely give it a try when you can but .... i just remembered that when my son got sick with pertussis a nurse told me if i was breast feeding to eat lots of citrus fruits because it boost LO immune system:shrug:

Yes thats true too. Just wish his reflux ends soon. He seems to be in pain. Then grapefruit.....here i come! Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->