UPDATED 4/4: ittis, BG, swaddlebees, fuzzibunz & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

b23

Ollie's mummy
Reaction score
All of my nappies are for sale – hopefully you can make good use of them! I have taken photos of everything and added them to my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=308876&id=510714377&l=12000f086f

As far as I know, you don’t need to be one of my facebook friends to see the pics but if there is a problem with the link, please let me know.
I bought some new and some preloved. Feel free to make me an offer for any items which you would like. Prices don’t include postage or paypal fees – I will calculate postage based on the weight of the nappies you want so ask away! I'll, of course, offer discounts if you buy more than 1 item :)

I have:

1 x small itti in lilac (all in one) – very good condition - £6.50 each

1 x Lollipop birth to potty in green with extra insert for night time, aplix fastening – excellent condition - £6.50

2 x small Swaddlebees nappies with side snap fastening - 1 white (pocket nappy, includes an insert) in fair condition (a bit discoloured) £3.50 – 1 bluey/lilac (periwinkle?) (all in one with room for extra insert) in good condition £4.50

1 x medium Swaddlebees nappy with side snap fastening in white – pocket nappy with bumgenius insert included – good condition £4.50

1 x small white Swaddlebees nappy with aplix fastening – all in one nappy with room for extra insert – excellent condition £5

3 x small Fuzzi Bunz pocket nappies and popper fastenings – 1 insert included with each nappy (inserts are greyed) – 1 x pale blue in very good condition £4.50 – 1 x yellow in excellent condition £5 – 1 x royal blue in good condition (fleece inside is yellowed) £4

3 x Close Parent Dream Dri pop in birth to potty nappies with aplix fastenings in white (bought new and only used once or twice) – both inserts included with each nappy - £7.50 each PENDING

3 x Close Parent XS wet bags - in as new condition as I haven't used them - £2 each - 1 SOLD, 2 REMAINING

3 x Bumgenius v3 birth to potty pocket nappies (new, only prewashed) with aplix fastening (standard and newborn insert included with each nappy) – 2 x blue, 1 x white, £8 each PENDING

3 x Bumgenius (don’t know which version as I bought them preloved) birth to potty pocket nappies with aplix fastenings – in fair condition (inserts were greyed and aplix discoloured when I bought them, but didn’t affect the use of the nappy) – 2 x white, 1 x green - £4.50 each PENDING

2 x size small Bumgenius nappies with aplix fastenings (all in ones) – excellent condition – 1 x yellow, 1 x green - £7 each

3 x Bumgenius inserts (plain, without the poppers) – 1 x very good condition £2.00, 2 x good condition (slightly greyed) £1.50 each

1 x red itti wetbag - £8.50 – excellent condition – not even used for keeping wet or dirty nappies in, just for keeping clean clothes, packs of wipes in etc

ill take the Flip and pop in boosters I know for sure..

Hi Jessa! I did try to reply to your PM but your inbox was full. Did you want the flip nappy with insert and the additional insert? Let me know and I will weigh it all to work out the postage. x

I have emptied my inbox...
ill take the flip and xtra insert as well as pop in boosters

Hi Hun would you do a deal on 2 of the itti sio's (turquoise and mint) and all of the inserts you have? I might be interested :flower:

How much for the Itti SIO's brown and mint green (would also take the other mint and turquoise if pp doesn't want) and 5 inserts and the 2 btp BG's with 2 inserts posted?

Hi Butterflies! I will PM you x

I have sent you a PM mummyclo x

Now up to date with what has sold.

Hi b23. Would you offer a bulk price if I bought all 6 BG's?x

All of the birth to potty ones? There are 6 of those and 2 size small. Let me know if it is the birth to potty and I will work out a price, I'll definitely lower the price if you're buying more than 1 :thumbup:

All of the birth to potty ones? There are 6 of those and 2 size small. Let me know if it is the birth to potty and I will work out a price, I'll definitely lower the price if you're buying more than 1 :thumbup:

That's right, all the BTP ones please :thumbup: x

Hey hun I noticed you had some swaddlebees. I'm looking for just an insert for the small size you don't happen to have just one of those for sale do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"