UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Good luck!

So you are going to be seeing a new doctor? I hope help you the way you want them too. I am so happy with my new doc. I have said it several times on here before but it is so important to have a good doc that has your best interest at heart. It will make everything else so much easier.

Can't wait to here how your appointment goes

I usually dont O until late in the cycle but last month my body tried to ovulate at cd 13 but it failed. Hoping it does the same this cycle but works so my cycle will be shorter. Going to get a referral for an OB/GYN next week. Probably wont test until 8/30.

How late are you ovulating? I fell pg with a CD21 ovulation after my MMC in March. Its normal for your body to gear up to O, and then stop and do so again later. It can be do to many of reasons and none that you can control. How is your LP? The phase between O and AF's arrival. You may want to look into taking B6. It could bring on earlier O, safe during pregnancy and be found in green leafy veggies. You should look into it. Don't take my word for it. I'm still taking it now.

I hope you get pregnant SUPER FAST! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

That is great advice Leinz.

Hope you get a bfp soon too!!

I usually dont O until late in the cycle but last month my body tried to ovulate at cd 13 but it failed. Hoping it does the same this cycle but works so my cycle will be shorter. Going to get a referral for an OB/GYN next week. Probably wont test until 8/30.

How late are you ovulating? I fell pg with a CD21 ovulation after my MMC in March. Its normal for your body to gear up to O, and then stop and do so again later. It can be do to many of reasons and none that you can control. How is your LP? The phase between O and AF's arrival. You may want to look into taking B6. It could bring on earlier O, safe during pregnancy and be found in green leafy veggies. You should look into it. Don't take my word for it. I'm still taking it now.

I hope you get pregnant SUPER FAST! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Well last cycle I tried to ovulate on cd 13 but then tried again (and I think succeeded) on cd 31. My LP is 10-11 days. I don't really like taking vitamins. I am going to try and buy more spinach and eat more salads this coming month.

Haha! I'm wishing for you to get pregnant fast. I also hope O gets here soon! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Dh comes home tomorrow from training so I will try to do the SMEP without him finding out.

I am now 6 DPO. Here are my symptoms: lots of gas, hot flashes, achy knees and hips, backache, sweating easier, frequent urination, and mild cramping.

Yay, Amy for 7dpo... Loving the symptoms! This is the month! :hugs:

Yay! Army... So happy you've gotten your BFP! Congratulations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->