UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

srrhc

3 Boys
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I had a miscarriage in March and then got my first AF so now my husband and I are trying again. I'm on cd 15 and thought I would start this thread to track everything and get support from wonderful women.

It's been hard to see pregnant woman and babies, but each day I get a little bit stronger. I'm going to see my new doctor on the 21st and I sure hope it's going to be a good match. My prior doctor wasn't the best fit for me.

I've started back charting and I have to say it makes me feel better to chart and keep track of everything. Some people say it's too stressful. I can see how some people might feel that way. I am going to upload a picture of my ovulation test. I started on cd 10 (way to early for me). I usually ovulate around cd 17-19. Hopefully in the next few days I'll be about to post a positive one :)

Good luck to everyone TTC.
opk sticks.jpg

Hello! It looks like you are around the corner from ovulation.

I lost my daughter at 23 weeks on February 28th. I decided to try again right after first AF.. didn't work out too well, got AF on April 19th, got it again on cd17 (had all negative OPK's during that cycle) on May 5th. I currently have it now and it is extremely heavy. My doctor highly doubts this is likely but wants me to get an ultrasound on Monday to make sure I have no tissue from the placenta left. I know for a fact it all came out but she wants to be sure since my period is so heavy this time.

Anyway, I have just started charting for the first time also. Haven't taken any temps because I decided to wait till after AF is over. I am really hoping i am going to O this month.

I also hate to see pregnant women and babies. I would be 33 weeks pregnant right now, just 7 short weeks from taking my daughter home. Her name is Sophia. I miss her every single day.

I also most likely will be switching doctors. Before I went into pre term labor (have been diagnosed with an incompetent cervix) i voiced my many concerns, of feeling pressure, not feeling my baby move much, and passing globs of CM. They checked the heart beat said all was well. I asked for an internal and they said not necessary. I stupidly took there word for it and 2 days later was in full blown labor. I try not to blame myself but felt had I demanded an internal exam they would have been able to save my baby.

I'm sorry for your losses! I hope you both fall pg with stickys super fast!

I MC in March at 9 weeks. It was pure joy to devastation in moments. DH and I started TTC right away. However, I Ovulated but my LP was short. So, my body wasn't ready. I'm now 4dpo, CD26.

Thank you both for your kind words. It seems so cruel that such a terrible thing can happen. Especially when that's all you want is a baby and to be a mommy. Our day will come :)

Just to update. I took my O test this morning. Almost as dark but not quite. CD 16 so I'm getting there. Feeling ovulatory cramps too :)
Hope you all enjoy your day!

CD 17
Nothing new in the temperature department. My ovulation test today was darker but not dark enough. Getting there.

thats great ! AF just ended so i just started temping. im going to start opks early because i am paranoid of missing it. You will O soon. start bding!

o.jpg
This is the test from early this morning. I plan on taking another one when I get home around 5:00 today. I have had watery cm so I'm expected eggwhite soon :)

Ugghhh sorry about your AF, but you can definately start the temping now. I think it's fun! My husband says I'm a little professional charter haha!:haha:

Hey ladies i understand what your going thru..last june i had a m/c at 10 weeks....we took a long break..was very hard for us.
Started TTC this current cycle which is # 4 we got the start to our bfp...very happy but still nervous...just taking it day by day now.
Good luck to all of you...i hope for the best:)
:dust:

Congratulations Smooch! :happydance:

Srrhc: Hoping your O day is today! :) Looks like you are super close!

AFM: 6dpo and feeling out. No symptoms, and totally not optimistic.

Yay I finally got my positive O test last night and then an even darker one today. I'm interested to see what my temp will look like tomorrow morning. Here is a picture of the test from today and then another picture of all the test to compare.

The solo test picture is the test from today.
The multiple test picture has the one from the previous night on the bottom. I had not added the one from this afternoon yet. [/ATTACH]

Attachments

• CD19 5-13 pos.jpg
    CD19 5-13 pos.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00595-20120513-1038.jpg
    IMG00595-20120513-1038.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
Yay for O! Happy BD! :happydance: Let this month be the one! :hugs:

Yay! I am officially in the tww. 1DPO. My temp spiked this morning...going from 96.5 to 97.7. Yay! Here comes the wait. I will keep myself busy!

So today is 2dpo and other than being a little gasey and tired I'm doing great. Staying busy at work so that is a good thing to make the time pass quicker haha. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to test..maybe haha

Thanks to everyone who has responded and wished me good luck.

3dpo and here are the "symptoms" haha:haha:

-slightly cramping but this could be due to the gas???
-runny nose off and on
-itchy breast
-blue vein in boobs
-creamy white lotiony cm (a lot)
-tired (but it has been a really really busy week at work)

I hope I get a sticky bean this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->