• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Woo-hoo! This 2ww is the one! Can't wait to hear your SS. :) How do you feel about this cycle?

Haha oh yes the ss! I am not sure how I feel this time. I have a huge desire for it to be the one. I will be sad if it isn't but of coarse I will be ready to jump back and try again.

I don't miss the 2ww. However, it should be a fun time... You could be pregnant, all your work is done... Etc. But, its always so dramatic and seems like time goes so slow. Your temps are looking nice... Lets keep them above the coverline with a dip for implantation. :) :) :) Let this month be the one.

So true. I don't even know how I would react if I got a bfp. I feel like it has been so long since I have seen one. The last time I got a bfp I never got a dip. I had a triphasic shift but you never know haha. Each time could be different. I am very glad I have a busy tww sheduled. Tomorrow I will be getting everything ready for the trip and then we leave Friday morning. From there we will be busy everyday until we return the following Saturday. I am going to try very hard not to test early. I hate wasting so much money on test haha! Maybe by the 30th or 31st I will test.

Sounds like a good plan. It'll be good to keep busy. I was always trying that... I did make some mistakes with planning things during the next period before O. That cycle I ended up PG with Little Dragon and traveled sick at 6 weeks.

I think thats great a triphasic chart. I don't have much experience charting my own cycles. I lasted one cycle December where I mucked my temps bad... thought I had already O'd and then got EWCM and went back at the BD... After that I decided to use Opks to tell me when I'd O for testing and when to expect AF, but just BD as many days as I could between CD10-CD20, and once before CD10 to rid of slow swimmers. We ended up BDing 10-14 times a cycle.

We didn't worry about time frame, position, holding legs in the air, lube, saliva etc. Worked for me. I haven't stopped taking prenatals since I got pregnant with DD in 2010. Before I got pregnant with her I took regular womens one a day. So, I just started buying prenatals instead. I added B6 cycle I fell pregnant with Snowbaby because I had a short LP cycle of MMC (Before I had AF). Also, I read about it and read about its many benefits for earlier O. I also liked that its pretty much extra leafy green veggies and has many benefits during pregnancy. I started taking fish oil when I got my BFP to help baby with brain development. Me and my supplements. :)

I will continue prenatals until I'm done planning on children. And I've been thinking of adding a B-complex after Snowbaby is born.

DD was first cycle we decided no protection. Little Dragon took 5 cycles and Snowbaby came about 1st cycle after MMC. (Had one AF)

Testing does cost alot. I found IC's I liked Wondfo ($5 for 20)... and I backed them up with IC midstreams ($1 test). I kept Digi's with Conception indicator for when AF was due after I had positive IC's. They worked well for me... Positive at 8-10dpo. And I didn't spend alot testing and DH was happy.

I can't wait for you to test! This month is the one! :happydance: I wrote you a book of ramble. HAHA! :)

I appreciate your book of ramble haha! I like all of your vitamin choices. I have been taking prenatals for about a year now haha. I love the ic too. I use those for ovulation too because I go through a ton of those. About 3 a day during fertile time haha! I never wanna miss it.

Sorry you had to travel sick at 6 weeks. That must have been so I pleasant.

Well I will definitely check in a few times while I am on my trip and for sure to see how your gender reveal goes on the 26th!!!

yay two week wait!! i hope this is your month hun.. chart is looking good.

Thanks ich can't believe you are already almost 10 weeks! Yay!

Srrhc: Haha! The travel at 6 weeks wouldn't have been so bad. If I wasn't trying to keep Lil Dragon a secret. It was also just Chloe and I and I had to pull over a lot to throw up. So, hard to visit family like that. Haha! And ofcourse, it ended in MMC. :cry:

Yeah, I did IC Wondflo's for OPK. Worked well for me. :) And I also went a little mad with it... haha.

I'm glad you will be stopping in. Have a wonderful trip. 6 days! Also... can't wait for you to test! This month is the one... :) Any symptoms??

Ich: I can't wait until you take the gender prediction test! :happydance:

!! yay 10 weeks. i don't know if im gonna take it lol. i think it would be more special to wait for the u/s

So far the trip is great. It is really late and I should be snoozing but we had so much fun with friends tonight that I am all hyped up. I had a ton of creamy thick white cm today. I am having a hard time remembering what it was like back in feb when I became pregnant so.... Anywho the wedding is tomorrow and I am such a sucker for weddings! I could spend every weekend enjoying a good wedding and reception!!!! Dancing is my thing and I plan on indulging.

It was great to see many of my hubby's dear friends who have now become like family to me. The only bad thing is I have put on about 15 pounds since our wedding and I am always worried that they are going to notice. I am working hard to take it off the healthy way which takes longer. Patience is such an virtue ladies. One we know all too well.

Soooo now that I am rambling.... Excited for wedding tomorrow and I have decide to enjoy myself instead of being paranoid that I "might" be pregnant. I plan to enjoy a lovely glass of wine and dance my behind off. If it is God's plan for me to fall pregnant then I still will. Wish you all a great Saturday. I prolly won't get on until sunday.

Ps. As far as symptoms I have had cramps and the extra cm. also gassy and runny nose (I feel like I always get a runny nose each
Month though!!!). Again I refuse to ss this time so I am only reporting legit things haha!!!

Thanks for listening ladies!!

I'm feeling very good about you this month! :happydance: Your chart is looking very nice! :happydance:

Have fun at the Wedding... I also enjoy them tremendously. :) I'd have the wine also... unless you experience that it tastes funny. Which has happened to me in a successful 2ww. :happydance: Have a lovely time! Just endulge and enjoy! You deserve it!

I look forward to my brothers wedding next month!

hope you had fun at the wedding honey.. how are you feeling any new symptoms ?

9dpo

The wedding was sooo amazing. They spared no expense and I danced my booty off. Our road trip has been so much fun and I haven't posted the last few days. Me and hubby toured the university of Michigan today and went into the locker rooms and on the field. Hubby got goosebumps haha! Chicago was amazing too. Pizza was unreal!

As far as symptoms I have been so busy I haven't even paid much attention. Nothing really that seems not normal.

I have had the runny nose but I feel like I get that a lot. I had dry mouth the other day and when I brushed my teeth this morning my gums were bleeding. I have felt some cramps today. I think it is too early for AF cramps but???? Hope you ladies are doing good.

9 dpo! Yay! :happydance: Won't be long before you update with your BFP! I sure hope your temp drop was from drinking or implantation. You are probably to busy to notice symptoms even if you had them.

The wedding sounded wonderful. Sparing no expense and dancing your booty off. Sounds so fun! :)

I've been to Chicago twice. Absolutley love it there! And the Pizza is amazing, definitley different then what we have here. New York's is good also. I'm so into food. I even dream about it.

aww hun sounds like you had a blast!!!!!! never been to chicago lol.. omg the best pizza i ever had is in Brooklyn NY. aahhh.. dammit. i wish i never thought of that. i am gonna be craving it forever now lol

Haha you too are so funny with your food cravings! My temp went back up today. Feels dull cramps but I think I had that last month too so I am not gonna get my hopes up. We get home late Saturday evening so I prolly won't test until Sunday. I am afraid that I danced too rough and did too much drinking ladies. Prolly not the best during the tww.

I have never tried real NY style pizza so I can't say which I like better but right now I am putting my money on Chicago haha! Everyone in Chicago was running and biking. They were in such great shape. Makes me wanna get my butt back in shape. Haha!

Leinz gender scan in one day right. Ich when do you have another scan?

Sory ladies I wanted to clarify that I drank the night before wedding and night of wedding. Cd 5 and 6. I have had anything after that so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->