UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Temps still looking good! All above the coverline. :) I hope this month is it! Hahaha about which is better... I can't decide Chicago or New York. They are both excellent and what I wouldn't give for a piece right now. :happydance:

Yes, we find out tomorrow. I'm very anxious. I still think team :blue:! We will see. :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/311583_323193271106855_1583106596_n.jpg

Thank you for that wonderful inspirational post! We will know in a few days. I will be very nervous to test haha. I can't wait to see what your scan reveals.

7 28 pos.jpg

Hope you can see it ladies. I am in total SHOCK! It turned positive so fast and you can't tell from the picture (it is darker in person of course). None of my test in Feb. turned that fast or were that dark. I pray that it a good sign. I feel so blessed by God. Thank you ladies for supporting me through ttc again!

OMG! Wheres the 3 in the title?? You are pregnant! OMG! I am soooo happy! I'm crying with joy! So wonderful!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!

I can see it plain as day! Woooo-hoooo!!

Awwwww you are so sweet and always have been! Hahaha I guess you are right I will need to change that to a three haha!

I just took my first progesterone gel. It felt weird to do it since I have never done it before. I hope I did it right. I am eager to call the doctor on Monday.

Thank you for being happy for me! My BFF is 14 weeks so our babies would just be 10 weeks apart. I pray God lets this be a sticky bean. 😊

One day at a time, hun! It's going to be a hard, but everythings going to be ok! This is so exciting!! Woohoo! :)

I just wanted to put this picture on here to see if you could see a difference between the one I took on Saturday. It looks a lot darker to me. :) I took this one today :)

7 30 12.jpg

Absolultey SWEEEEET! Can't wait for ICH to get back here and see your awesome news! Lovely progression! :happydance:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay yayy im soo happy for you honey!!!! H&H 9 months!! yes yes yes!! i could dance lol

There you are girl! ICH, I've missed you! How are you doing? 4 days until SCAN! :happydance:

hey!! i missed you too!! i have been at our friends lake house all weekend for my birthday!! OMG. i can't wait for my scan.. !! i missed BnB so much!!

Yay ich! Glad you're back! And now we are all pregnant together! So happy!

i am so happy for you!!!!!!! i knew it would happen

Can I join? We have been trying for baby #3 since November 2011. Got pregnant in January but MC in late March. I am now on cd 8 with cycles getting longer month by month.

You sure can hun! Sendin baby dust your way. Keep us updated. When do you usually o?

I usually dont O until late in the cycle but last month my body tried to ovulate at cd 13 but it failed. Hoping it does the same this cycle but works so my cycle will be shorter. Going to get a referral for an OB/GYN next week. Probably wont test until 8/30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->