UPDATED!! after 22months ttc....BFP!!! CLOMID after HSG. NEW BFP after loss x

CONGRATS, I love it when a plan comes together,lol

awww congratulations how special! one very wanted little poppyseed right there :) x

AW congrats i needed this I am so feeling overwhelmed and i just want a bub...I hope you have a wonderful nine months ..what got you through that 22 months?

Jessjs - i know its hard. I used to read success stories that gave me hope too but would still think it wouldnt actually happen for me. So i hope u have success soon!
What got me through? Different things. My husband, wanting for a baby, determination, seeing a FS and feeling like we might be finding out whats wrong so we could put it right. Sometimes i through myself into work and kept busy. Did lots of DIY. It was difficult seeing lots of friends get pregnant before me but now i will have the little youngest cute one!!! Ha ha.
I wish u the very best of luck xxx

Congrats, MrsBroodyPant! Perseverance paid off for you! God bless you with a healthy and happy 9 months, with a lovely baby at the end of it. I love your 'hot-dog' avatar!

I just got my BFP this morning!! Haven't even told hubby yet!

View attachment 559633

I actually can not believe it. I really didn't think I would ever see a digital HPT say PREGNANT and never get to post in this section!! I am totally amazed and so grateful to CLOMID!!

We were TTC for 22 months. I just had HSG at begining of this cycle and found one tube is blocked. I was on my 2nd cycle of clomid, although we didn't dtd on the 1st cycle of clomid so tecnically it was our first go!!
FS was talking IVF...........never thought I would conceive naturally. I am over the moon.This TTC has been the hardest part of my life. If you are going through the same, then try to stay strong. I wish everyone TTC the very best of luck

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG i'm getting my HSG test today to see if i'm blocked or something but hopefully i get pregnant soon after because i've read that many people have because it clears their tubes of debris. :happydance: oh please happen for me...And congrats to you i've been trying for over 2 years now.

Good luck hunnybump!
I hope u find your tubes are open. When i found one of my tubes was blocked i really didnt expect to get a bfp! Xxx

I just got my BFP this morning!! Haven't even told hubby yet!

View attachment 559633

I actually can not believe it. I really didn't think I would ever see a digital HPT say PREGNANT and never get to post in this section!! I am totally amazed and so grateful to CLOMID!!

We were TTC for 22 months. I just had HSG at begining of this cycle and found one tube is blocked. I was on my 2nd cycle of clomid, although we didn't dtd on the 1st cycle of clomid so tecnically it was our first go!!
FS was talking IVF...........never thought I would conceive naturally. I am over the moon.This TTC has been the hardest part of my life. If you are going through the same, then try to stay strong. I wish everyone TTC the very best of luck

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats!! I have totally seen you around before:) All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->