UPDATED!! after 22months ttc....BFP!!! CLOMID after HSG. NEW BFP after loss x

Both times I got bfp I was on clomid and we dtd loads. We had sex every other day then for 4 days straight after positive opk then every other day again. What was different from bfn cycles was to keep dtd after ovulation.
Also both times I didn't test early not that that would effect it but I just waited til 15dpo x

ooooo im tempted to try and get some clomid off the web! i did get 3 rounds from the NHS but did not work im afraid although our BD was nowhere near as ambitious. My DH is done after the 3rd time so i have to time it accordingly :wacko:

happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

Did u ovulate on clomid? Maybe your doc can give u another try or a higher dose. Ive done 6 rounds and bfp on 2nd and 6th xxx

Did u ovulate on clomid? Maybe your doc can give u another try or a higher dose. Ive done 6 rounds and bfp on 2nd and 6th xxx

I ovulate anyway but I took clomid for a boost. I did get two big follies on the first round but for some reason (probably age) it has not worked. Docs over here won't prescribe over 3 rounds unless I go private I suppose. It also seemed to shorten my period so I wondered if it messed with my lining. Anyhow, it wonderful that it has worked for you. I know what heartbreak you have had before. :flower:

Thank u.

I was only given 3 rounds too but I told them I lost the tablets so they gave me another prescription for 3 months. Naughty me! My period was lighter so I was worried my lining might be too thin but maybe not. I wish u lots of luck hun xxx

Congrats on your new BFP, I understand how emotionally intense it can be to experience a loss as well as the elation of another BFP and the ensuing caution about allowing yourself you be happy about it.. here's hoping it sticks! I'm hoping our bodies will eventually learn how to be pregnant after a few attempts lol
Cheers to summer arrival babies!

Congrats glad it's taken you less time to conceive again xxxx

Fantastic news! Wishing all goes well for you xx

Absolutely thrilled for you!!! Cant wait to hear about your rainbow baby xxxX

Congratulations Ms. Broodypants!! So happy your rainbow baby is on the way!

I lost this baby too :-(

But I will update when I get another bfp! One day....

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->