*UPDATED* - MMC between 1st & 16th April - have BFP on 11th May CCB Digi

Miss_BB

Mummy to 1 & pregnant
Reaction score
I post in the Miscarriage Support forums, but had one reply, and its getting me down I just don't know what to do :(

I started to miscarry on the 1st April, bled right through till the 16th.

Had HCG results as follows:

6th - 680 approx
8th - 200 approx
13th April - 92

Nurse was happy levels were coming down, and said to test the following week - which I didn't do (stupidly) as breasts stopped hurting, stops started disappearing, stopped feeling sick, and gradually stopped bleeding by the weekend (16th/17th April)

So I was expecting my period either last week, or this week - but as yet I've had nothing.

Breasts are tender, feeling slightly sick, headaches, peeing more, and spots on chest and back raging!

Is it possible I could have fallen pregnant between my MMC and now?

I did a Clear Blue Digi, and it said Pregnant 1 - 2 weeks.

I'm worried because I haven't been TTC, we only did it a couple times post bleed without a condom (thinking there was no way I could have OV), and then we've been good the last couple weeks.

I've been drinking, taking co-codamol (30/500) for toothache, and not taking pregnacare vitamins since MMC because we decided to not try for a year :(

I should be beaming, but I'm worried its either HCG remnants from the MMC and my HCG didn't drop further than 92, or I've fallen pregnant even though i've neglected my health in terms of pregnancy and its harmed it some how.

UPDATE:
Not good news :(

Looks like I had an incomplete miscarriage in April - over the last 5/6 weeks there has been a small amount of tissue still trying to grow hence the BFP still, but Sunday night the flood gates opened and I got a horrendous AF!

My HCG bloods dropped from 160 -> 133 -> 80 in a week.

They have scanned my ovaries and they are both dormant (i.e. there is no corpus luteum cyst to be seen) and my womb lining was down to 5mm from 11.2mm.

Have to go back next Weds for one more blood test, and hopefully by then it should have gone down to a level which is deemed as 'Not Pregnant'.

Thanks for all your messages, support and concern ladies.

xx

im sorry i have no idea.
could u not do another dig and see if the weeks have gone up?
or go bk to the doctors and ask him to check your hcg level's.
ive read lots where people have got pregnant again very quick after mc without period inbetween.
good luck sorry couldnt be more help

im sorry i have no idea.
could u not do another dig and see if the weeks have gone up?
or go bk to the doctors and ask him to check your hcg level's.
ive read lots where people have got pregnant again very quick after mc without period inbetween.
good luck sorry couldnt be more help

Thanks for replying.
I'm just kicking myself for not testing a week after my last HCG test!
I wouldn't be in this quandry now. My OH keeps saying it could just be a symptom of the MMC - but I'[m not feeling like its a symptom.
I feel pregnant.

I'm away at the moment, and nowhere near home in a hotel room, and stuck! Will go to the doctors the moment I get back.
x

Miss BB - if your HCG was 90 on 16th april I would have thought it wouldn't still be over 50(what you need to get a bfp on a digi)now. You could be pregnant - you're are very fertile after a m/c I've heard.

I really wouldn't worry about neglecting your health if you are pregnant - so many people don't know they're pregnant and carry on as normal till well into pregnancy. Just start taking your vits again asap.

Good luck with the doctor when you get back xx

well hopefully u wont have to wait too long to find out.
did u lose your symptom at all?

I lost all my symptoms after I stopped bleeding back in April. Everything disappeared.

Only last week I started with tender boobs (so I thought I was getting mu AF), they are gradually getting more tender daily, and started feeling sick during eating today.
Spots on back and chest flared up in the last week too, and feel generally tired.

Nothing's ever simple is it lol :)

x

Miss BB - if your HCG was 90 on 16th april I would have thought it wouldn't still be over 50(what you need to get a bfp on a digi)now. You could be pregnant - you're are very fertile after a m/c I've heard.

I really wouldn't worry about neglecting your health if you are pregnant - so many people don't know they're pregnant and carry on as normal till well into pregnancy. Just start taking your vits again asap.

Good luck with the doctor when you get back xx

Thanks so much.
I'll be sure to update once I find out whats going on, so the thread at least has a conclusion.

Damn training courses for work... if I could go home now I would! :hugs:

xx

Called EPAC - they want me in tomorrow for bloods to test HCG levels, and then again 48 hours later on Saturday.

They seemto think its very little chance its from MMC, but need to rule it out.

Will update more after the 2 blood tests come back.

xx

Het Miss_BB - the quantative blood tests are the best thing to give you a definate answer - fxd it's goooooood news :) looking forward to your news :)

hx

Any news yet? x

Hey!

I got my first result back yesterday - HCG was 160 and tie in with being 3-4 weeks.

So it would "appear" to be a new pregnancy, but they will not say either way till I get the result from today's blood test on Monday afternoon.

Thanks for message.
xxx

congrats hun thats fab news.... dont worry things will be just fine x
:hugs2:

That all sounds very positive.......good luck!

Ah good luck that would be such a nice outcome after you're mc.....they do say things happen when you least expect them! Let us know about your results :hugs:

I'm inclined to think with your betas being what they were that this is a new pregnancy as they were low enough to be gone by now.

I had a m/c on the 8th December and fell pg on the 26th December with Isabella so I ovulated 18 days after the miscarriage.

I think you need to go and see your dr.

I'm inclined to think with your betas being what they were that this is a new pregnancy as they were low enough to be gone by now.

I had a m/c on the 8th December and fell pg on the 26th December with Isabella so I ovulated 18 days after the miscarriage.

I think you need to go and see your dr.

I have been to the EPAC, had a blood test on Thursday, and another on Saturday - waiting for the results of blood tests - should know by Monday afternoon whats going on.

Thanks for you message though, its nice to know that it is possible to fall so quickly.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->