*UPDATED NEW DUE DATE*Pregnancy buddies, Im due in feb, 09!

Hi Harveysmum. How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?! Lx

Hi! We're expecting our first - found out a week ago today that we were expecting. Provisional due date of February 20th. :happydance:

Have met with the nurse practitoner at the surgery, but my first appt with the midwife isn't till 1st August and I was told I'll get my scan dates in the post. By the start of August I'll be about 11weeks. Is it normal to wait that long before seeing your midwife for the first time? This is all so new to us, we're easily confused LOL :blush:

Hi Annabanana, congratulations!

I've spoken to my midwife to make an appointment but won't actually have my 1st aptmnt with her until 10weeks. I think it's fairly normal to wait this long to see them. My first NHS scan will then be at 12-13 weeks, just waiting for letter to confirm. Lx

I'm really sorry Bott. Fingers crossed that all is ok and they'll find the heartbeat next time. Could you take some time off work sick? Considering the amount of stress you'll be under waiting to find out about LO, your doctor may be willing to sign you off for a few days to avoid additional stress.

Lx

I'm a teacher, in a small school, so will be letting too many people down. I can't just have time off, even went in when I was bleeding. We are being inspected this week so have to go in regardless!! It's not fair on the children anyway-as I'm in Reception class. Also have my new class coming in this week, meetings with the new parents and our school trip- at least it will make the time go fast until my next scan!!!

Well then your students and colleagues are very lucky to have you, you are obviously a very dedicated teacher. Make sure you look after yourself as much as possible though. Will be thinking of you. Lx

We have a HEARTBEAT!! Went for my follow up scan yesterday and they found a heartbeat straightaway to our relief. Just got told that the baby is extremely small, only 1.4cm (14mm)- it should be at least double this!! However, I wasn't expecting it too be big as i'm only small myself and the biggest baby in our family history is only a lttle over 6lb!
My dates were chnged slightly so I'm no longer due on Friday 13th Feb, but 17th Feb instead, making me 8 weeks today.

hello!!!

i'm due February 28th!!

lemme know if you wanna swap details etc!!

xxxxxx

That's great news Bott! Yay! Who told you the baby should be double that size? Mine was 16mm at 8+2 and I was told that was exactly where it should be...also says 16mm at 8 weeks on babycentre.co.uk...might you have been given some duff info?

Lx

That's great news Bott! Yay! Who told you the baby should be double that size? Mine was 16mm at 8+2 and I was told that was exactly where it should be...also says 16mm at 8 weeks on babycentre.co.uk...might you have been given some duff info?

Lx

Thanks. Yeah, i don't know where those measurements came from either! Oh well I'll just have to wait until Feb to find out if it's small, I suppose.

I'm due February 22, its...its....just crazy. this is my first, can you tell?

Hi everyone!

I'm due on 5th Feb 09 and it'll be our first. It's all new to us and the forums and stuff is all new to me too!

I'm 10weeks along but as we've had some hiccups along the way haven't told anyone besides our parents so far.. would love to have some buddies to chat to. xx

Hi Pennysbored and Stephenie. Congratulations!! How are you feeling? Lx

Hi Lois
Not too bad. Sickness has been getting better but i'm always sooooooo tired!! :)
All is just a bit overwhelming.. haven't had appt with the midwife yet so we have so many things running through our minds at the moment.
How are you?? x

can I join, think Im about the 4th feb, altho my doc reckons 25th jan :dohh: :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9: xx

hey sjk

i've just joined too... I'm due the 5th feb so we're not far off in dates :)

how's things going with you? x

Hi SJK, how are you doing? I'm doing ok thanks Stephenie. Have been incredibly tired too so I'm with you there. Just had my first antenatal appointment with midwife...lasted an hour and a half and she gave us so much info...it was fantastic! When do you have your appointment booked for?
Lx

oh awesome! did they do a scan too or have you got a date booked in for that??
I haven't been given a date yet! :-( still waiting. I had a scan at 10weeks though because I was bleeding and they said they'd chase the appt then but still haven't heard anything. Really looking forward to having it tho so we can get all the info. S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->