*UPDATED NEW DUE DATE*Pregnancy buddies, Im due in feb, 09!

sammie18

Mommy to Allison
Reaction score
I want a pregnancy buddy!!! :) My EDD is Feb 13, 09!!! We could chat on yahoo or msn or even myspace :) Let me know!!

****** Ok well I had a scan I got moved forward on how far along I am, Well My new due date is feb 5th :)******

Hi, I'm due feb 3rd, let me know if you wanna swap details!

hi, my estimated due date is 8th feb...it would be cool to compare notes, my email and msn is

**Email address removed, ladies please use PM system for exchanging email addresses. Thank You**

Hi all, my EDD id 12th Feb 09, feel free to mail me on here or if you want my email let me know.

A bit about me, we had a miscarriage in Jan 08 at 6 weeks, i've had a really irratic cycle since then, e'g having to wait 10 & 1/2 weeks for my period!!! It was heartbreaking when all we wanted to do was get on & try.

Anyway after my period finally arrived we BD ALOT! based on my normal cycle & when we thought i would ovulate & BANG 1st time!!
We feel soooooooo lucky cos i know people wait an awful long time.

I just hope this 1 is gonna stick! I feel quite positive though!

How about you guys?:hug:

Hi Everyone!

I'm due 9th Feb and happy for you all to contact me on MSN messenger if you want to. Would be great to have some people to chat to about all the weird things that are going on. This will be mine and OH's first child. Do any of you have other children already or are we all new to this?

Rachsi - I'm really sorry that you've had a loss. Congratulations on getting another BFP...sending you sticky thoughts.

Lxx

**Email address removed, Ladies please use PM system to exchange addresses.Thank you**

Hi Lois, no this is our 1st aswell

We are really nervous at the moment, i only made my appointment today to go & see the docs. I am going next Thursday i will be 6 weeks 1 day then.

Have you been to docs yet? What happened?
I just keep thinking i may have it wrong, stupid i know had 2 BFP and my boobs feel like they have been used as punch bags!!!!!

How are u feelin?

Hiya, can I be a pg buddy too? Due 14th Feb 09 xx

Hi Rachsi...I went to the docs at exactly 4 weeks. I told her I had taken 3 tests and they were all positive - she took my word for it, no need for any further tests (which was a little disappointing to be honest because I wanted her to reassure me and OH that we wern't seeing things!!!) She told us the basic do's and don'ts and then explained how we could contact our midwife to make our first antenatal appointment (Have done this and am booked in for 9+6. Yay!!) Midwife has also referred me for my first scan.

I know exactly what you mean about thinking you've got it wrong. I am constantly flipping between calm-happy-mum-to-me and paranoid-psycho!! Really looking forward to having the first scan and hoping it will put my mind at rest.

Also sympathise with the beaten-up boobs...owwwwwch!! My nipples have decided they need to be erect 99% of the time and they are so determined!!.

Otherwise feeling ok. Little bit of back-ache and nausea here and there but nothing to jump up and down about. How are you doing at the moment.

Hi Jolyn!! Congratulations!

Lxxx

Like you sammie18, i'm also due on 13th February 2009!!

I went to the doctors today and like many others, they just took my word for it too. However it does seem more 'real' now that I have been given info pack and have been told that midwife will contact me in two weeks. i did do 7 tests though (on Sat 14th June) and the were all very positive.

Got my first antenatal tomorrow so quite excited - I think it will hit me properly then! It seems mad tho cos only seems like yesterday I was going when pg with ds and that was 3 years ago!!!!

Got my first antenatal tomorrow so quite excited - I think it will hit me properly then! It seems mad tho cos only seems like yesterday I was going when pg with ds and that was 3 years ago!!!!

Hope everything went well for you xx

Antenatal went well, have to go to the hospital next Thursday to book in under the consultant due to birth complications last time and they will give me a scan date then, yay!

Hi Everyone!

How are you all feeling? I think the sickness is just beginning to kick in for me.

Husband and I have decided to have an early private scan just to reassure us that all is well. So should be seeing the baby for first time on June 30th. Can't wait! Are any of you thinking of having early scans done privately?

Glad to hear your antenatal went well Jolyn!

Lx

Morning sickness kicking in here as well. Got a scan date through the post this morning - 24th July - woohoo - can't wait :happydance:

How is everyone? xx

Hi all i'm due around the 8th feb. I would love others to talk to on msn.
This is my second child, i have a daughter aged 8.
Congratualtions all

**Email address removed, Ladies please use PM system to exchange addresses.Thank you**

Started spotting Sunday and continued till Monday. Got told to go to the hospital- they were brilliant. They did a scan and no heartbeart, so had an internal scan and still no heartbeat. it was horrible and they wouldn't let my DH come in the scanning room with me. Saw the pictures and thy said everything was formed well and my ovaries were fine-the baby just wasn't big enough, only 16mm long and couldn't find heartbeat. I have to go back on 7th July to see if they can find a heartbeat. Now I'm just waiting...and waiting. It doesn't help that I've got a really stressful week at work next week and I'm just trying to chill, plus I'm so tired.

I'm really sorry Bott. Fingers crossed that all is ok and they'll find the heartbeat next time. Could you take some time off work sick? Considering the amount of stress you'll be under waiting to find out about LO, your doctor may be willing to sign you off for a few days to avoid additional stress.

Lx

Bott - I hope everything is ok. Hope u get some answers soon - it seems a long time to wait tho until 7th July, I agree with lois u shud take some time off work :hugs:

Hey there
I have just had my first ante-natal appointment and am awaiting a date for my first scan to be sure just how far gone I am. At present, have a provisional due date of February 11.
I am 30 and live in south wales with my other half of seven years. this is our only baby and was a complete and utter suprise as we were not trying at all. He has two children - aged 18 and 19 - from a previous relationship, one of whom is having a baby in August, which means my first grandchild will arrive before my first child and that my grandchild will have an aunty younger than him! he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->