Updated on last page.

I see a faint line (on my phone)
looks like the start of your BFP!!! Yay!!

Thanks girls! I retested with another IC earlier and bfn this time. I'm going to test tomorrow with another IC and if no AF by Monday, I might use my last FRER. Saving it for now. Or if I get a decent line on an IC I'll use the FRER. Maybe even the digi I have. ;) My hope is slim right now since I think I should have a dark bfp this late in my cycle. Hanging on to that tiny hope though. :)

I see something on the invert, but can't see anything without the tweak.

No af so far. She was due today. Day isn't over yet but it also doesn't feel like she's coming yet. I haven't retested yet but might tonight or tomorrow if af stays away.

Good news for you girl! AFM-another +opk! I thought I had ovulation spotting cd18. I'm so bummed right now because I'm thinking maybe I have pcos. I just had a pap in june along with the mirena removal as well as all my blood tests and everything was good. Hmmm...IDK!

Oh no! I hope you don't have pcos. I admit to being concerned about myself as well because of the large amount of cramps I've had this month. Not my norm at all. I usually cramp on day of ovulation and a day or so or day of period starting. I'm most concerned about possible cysts causing it because I've had one rupture before.

I tested with a FRER this morning and it was bfn. :(

Oh no! I hope you don't have pcos. I admit to being concerned about myself as well because of the large amount of cramps I've had this month. Not my norm at all. I usually cramp on day of ovulation and a day or so or day of period starting. I'm most concerned about possible cysts causing it because I've had one rupture before.

I tested with a FRER this morning and it was bfn. :(

I don't know....I'm just confused about all the dark opk's....maybe it was a bad batch or something.

Well, your af didn't show yet? Do you know that you ovulated for sure when you thought you did? Do you temp? I don't temp. No signs of af over here.:nope:

Lets hope for the best!!!!

I'm using the same ic's & as soon as finish the lot I have I won't buy them ever again. They give White, grey or faint colour lines but aren't any good unless you are late with af.
Your frer has a very light second line I think. Fx'd it'll get darker tomorrow.
X

Good news for you girl! AFM-another +opk! I thought I had ovulation spotting cd18. I'm so bummed right now because I'm thinking maybe I have pcos. I just had a pap in june along with the mirena removal as well as all my blood tests and everything was good. Hmmm...IDK!

Gabby Have you done another hpt? The +opk may be the beginning of your bfp.

X

Yah hpt bfn but the opk I took yesterday was still dark!!! I'm on cd33 and I'm thinking I'm 5dpo. If I would have been pg I'm sure the frer woulda been positive yesterday. Thanks for asking. :)

Gabby I'm sorry but it doesn't mean you have PCOS. My cycles are weird as well lately because if the mc. In your case I think it us because of stopping bcp.

Yah, I can't wait til things regulate!!! Maybe I should go on a diet like you. I heard dropping just 10 percent of body weight will help dramaticlly. I put alot of weight on while on bc, and now that I'm getting older it's harder to take it off. I gotta get my butt on that treadmill more often! LOL!

Yah hpt bfn but the opk I took yesterday was still dark!!! I'm on cd33 and I'm thinking I'm 5dpo. If I would have been pg I'm sure the frer woulda been positive yesterday. Thanks for asking. :)

Did I read that right, 5dpo? Do you mean 15? I don't think a frer would show at 5dpo...

Did I read that right, 5dpo? Do you mean 15? I don't think a frer would show at 5dpo...

Hi, the only reason I took an hpt is because I thought I o'd cd18, but since it was negative, I know(I think) I o'd late and I must have been 5dpo. i was thinking I kept getting +opk's becasue maybe it was picking something up an hpt isn't. Plus, I have a pee addiction as well. :) I think I'm gonna have no choice but to start temping since my opk's obviously aren't giving me answers.

i find it all so confusing!! fx the temping works out for you...

Hi gabby!! I got a bfn today at 11dpo so I'm just waiting for af to come. The sooner the better. Are you in any ttc group in here?

Hi Madrid! No I'm not. I'm kinda randomly all over the place. LOL. Are you in a group? How does that work anyway....wait is International Bumps to be a group? You're not out yet! When is af due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->