(UPDATED! Pg 4) I don't see any possible way the cat won't get out of the bag...

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give you a quick update... so the cat did NOT get out of the bag! Well, not entirely anyway. No one asked me directly if I was pregnancy, but I know my non-drinking did not go unnoticed. I think people were "probing", and really - that's okay! We'll be telling them all anyway after either next week's scan or around Thanksgiving.

The wedding went wonderfully! The weather was perfect (warm and slightly overcast), my father DID show up to walk me down the aisle (parents hadn't spoken but two times in 15 years!), the bagpiper and singer at the church were amazing, and people partied at our celebration until the very last song! There were definitely some glitches (wrong color linens, opening all the wine bottles on the tables instead of serving them from behind the bar, not having enough tables at the reception and having to "break up" tables, etc.) - but I chose NOT to be a bridezilla and everyone really enjoyed the celebration!

Ah....I can breathe again! Newly, happily married! Pregnant and feeling great! LIFE IS GOOD! Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. I'll post some pictures soon :)

Jeannie

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Yay hun im soooo glad it all went well for you, was thinking of you all day Saturday,
It must have been great to have your dad there, and those few little glitches dont sound bad hun....aww im so pleased for you...

https://bestsmileys.com/wedding/9.gif

...Congratulations hun xxxxxx

Congratulations on your wedding! Glad it went well :)

So happy for and congrats on the wedding and your happy and healthy future

https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/600/600129cpmzytbjf6.gif

congratulations, i'm glad your special day went well! :hugs:

Congratulations Jeannie! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see the photos.

S x

Congratulations to you :D and you look beautiful in your picture! Yep life is good eh?! x

Congratulations!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day! I remember the feeling of relief after the wedding too, that all the planning was over. Now you can just focus on your LO and life with your new family! Congrats! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->