Updated Round 2 of clomid. Losing hope on 11 dpo

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
As the title says, this was my second round of clomid, I had positive OPK on Dec 16th mid day, which means think I ovulated Dec 17th, making me 11 dpo. I have been testing since Christmas and all BFNs. I tested today and within the time frame I got this. BUT it only shows up in pics and not in real life . Literally didnt see a line until taking a picture for my BFN records. Any idea? An evap that showed up in the time frame? Idk. Maybe you cant even see it? I used to use FRER but they have burned me SO badly by giving me false (and pink!) positives last few cycles. Maybe this is the same.

Screenshot_20191228-192121_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191228-192124_Gallery.jpg

Also, sorry for the weird discoloration in second pic . I promise I didnt pee all over the stick. Lol I changed filters on my phone to try to see the line better and it added a weird hue.

Thanks! I havent taken a test again yet bc I'm just feeling so down and dont wanna make it worse. Def not hopeful at all.

All I have left are FRERs and that gave me a faint second line, but unfortunately I'm no stranger to those, bc I've gotten them the last two cycles and wasnt pregnant. Not even sure you can see it. Should be a proper line for 12 dpo anyway. Roll on, next month. And I so wish FRER would hear our cries and fix the false positives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->