*UPDATED WITH PHOTO BUKET PICS*

someone please tell me if they look ok or not im dying to know :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiles are real nice make it look very expensive and classy

thanks dionne :D

the stuff thats in the bathroom has a marbel effect but its really just wood with the marbel effect on the front :lol: :lol:

i loved teh tiles when i saw them and now it looks like a cottage type kitchen so cant wait till all the flooring goes down and i can get everything back where it should be :D :D

the old caouncil kitchens used to be horrid.
they are so nice now. but in coventry they are just lemon doors not nice. but my friend on the outskirts of coventry her council do nice ones too

but yes it does look kind of like a cottage kitchen. Posh 8)

It looks fantastic!!!! I can't wait for mine now.

Weestar - when did you choose the tiles? I had a woman round before Xmas and I chose worktops, cupboards, floor tiles and paint for the walls, but there was never any mention of wall tiles??? I've got standard white ones now, but obviously they'll come down when they rip it all out. I've also only got the lovely magnolia colour woodchip paper behind the cooker, and no matter how much I try, it still gets splattered and I just can't clean it! :evil: Also, is the sink standard? That wasn't mentioned either, but I really would like a mixure tap as Charlie is starting to bash his head on the sinks now when I'm bathing him. :oops:

we picked the tiles when we picked the units ect

as far as im aware the sink was standard as its supposed to save water using a mixer tap not sure if its true or not though :lol:

we didnt have any paper on the kitchen at all, but in the bathroom their was tiles plus paper, where their was tiles it was just coverd by the wood board but with the marbel shiny thing. And where the paper was it has been coverd with backing paper and was painted white :)

I would give them a ring hun just too double check to see if you will get tiles above your cooker as i thought thats where we would have just been tiled but they done the other wall too :D

hope that helps hun
xxxxxxxx

looks gorgeous already weestar!
How r u so calm? when we had ours done i was a right state :lol:
x

I rang them yesterday to double-check they're starting the week after next because I'm going back work on the 5th Feb. They've not rang me back yet, so I'll ask them about the tiles when they do. Thanks again! :lol:

sophie said:
looks gorgeous already weestar!
How r u so calm? when we had ours done i was a right state :lol:
x

its not so bad really, its just all the up heavel and not been able to find anything and not being able to take Colby out for a walk is so annoying :lol: but hopefully come wednesday it will all be finnished [-o< [-o< [-o<

Glad you all like it but i will so glad when its all done and out the way :D

It's looking really great now. Not long to go, amazed you are keeping so sane and calm.

We had our kitchen done 18 months ago and were without it for a month. I was tearing my hair out by the end of it. It was doing the washing up in the ensuite basin and trying to prep food for dinner on a space on the dining room table the size of a postage stamp that was driving me mad.

It was sooo worth it in the end, it's my favourite room in the house now. :D

well weve been living froma microwave since we moved in 3 months ago so it wasnt too bad having to to use it that extra wee bit :lol: Hopefully no later than wednesday it will all be done and dusted and i can start making my home made dinners again, i feel starving all the time because were eating crap meals

rollllllllllllll on next week :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Thanks for all your lovely comment thast what keeps me cool and calm knowing its a huge difference and its all worth the dust and mess :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->