Updates On Imi

Just to let you all know I have been to see Imi today and she is coping amazingly. She looks like a pincushion with all the needles she's been having and she misses her LaLa. To be honest she is very poorly and is puting on a brave face as to how bad she is, I was quite shocked when I saw her.. She still has more tests to go before the full extent of the problems is clear.

I'd like to say she is in the bestplace for her but from what I saw and what she told me the Hospital don't know their arse from their elbow. No big surpise there!

I will be going again tomorrow, I wil give you the real picture then if there is anymore news.

Thanks for letting us know how she is doing.:hugs:

Best I can ... Update on some tests from today:

Blood flow in left heart vowels is slow

Clot - suspected in the lung but a test has confirmed there is a clot somewhere

Heart murmur is a definate I believe now

A hole in the heart is also supected - Needs investigating further.

Next is they need to repeat tests - check on bubs (her blood flow etc)- more bloods booked - meds upped - chest echo & her cardio consultant tomoorow.

Imis had shows of blood - her plug is coiing away & has AF pains shes now waiting on the MW.

:hugs:

:hugs: Imi, I am thinking about you. I am so sorry that you are going through this. :hugs:

Imi .. i am so sorry that you are going through this. All my thoughts are with you and i hope everything is ok. Love to you all hunny :hugs:

She just rang me MW has been ... her plug has come away!! They are now on the phones to each other may be moved to labour ward. Her cervix is high but the same happened with Maddie last year & 24 hrs later Imi was in labour. She has pains that are being put down to contractions.

Sadly because of the situation right now with Imi they can't do anything or try to prevent it happening.

My thoughts are with you hunny when you see this x

Imi .. once again .. all my thoughts are with you hunny. Big hugs to you all :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: Awe hun:cry: I cant begin to imagine what you are going through. As if you already havent gone through enough to this point. Drs are well trained to handle these types of events and I am pulling all my positive thoughts for you and the little one. I wish I could be there for you in person. Im just so thankful that you have your friends and family there for you.:hugs:

Wobbs. Thanks for the updates. Please tell Imi my thoughts are with her.

They are taking Imi up to the delivery suite in the next hour ....

Praying and thinking of you hun,
I can't imgine how scared you must be.:hugs: :hugs:
thanks woobs for updating us.

Goin up soon, tryin not to panic tbh ...

But it a bit hard not to after the heart conditon and blood clot diagnois earlier and now im "niggling

On neb at mo will be put on steroids in delivery suit.

Thanks all xxx

Hang on in there hun! We're all thinking of you!

Best of Luck to you Imi!:hugs:

just seen this, please pass on my best if anyone sees her, thoughts are very much with youxxxx

good luck hun any update wobbs any news
Imi's last up date was only 10 mins ago! Probably won't hear anything now until morning. I will give you a shout if I hear anymore from her tonight. Whe I spoke to her 20mins ago she was very aprehensive but trying to stay positive.

only just read this. My thoughts are with you imi hunni, hope all oes well and that lo arrives safe and well. Can't believe u going thru all this.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and best wishes to Gav and maddi too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->