Updates On Imi

Oh my word Imi, your not having it good hun,

Thinking of you sweety,

Keep your chin up and take care xxxxx

:hugs: aww hun i have only read the reply, i hope everything is ok, and i'm thinking about you

Oh Imi, I can't believe what you're going through :cry:

We're all thinking of you :hugs:

Cx

Thinking of you and your little girl Imi ((hugs))

Oh Imi. Poor you. :hugs:

Hope all goes well with the little one and she arrives safely. Thinking of you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Nope - I'm guesisng shes just resting up. Not sure if she has that over bed TV/internet thing where she is either. Was the only thing she had to do on other ward as it was soooo slow its passed the time :lol:

Well, I just spoke to Gav and Imi's cntractions have slowed down to every 30-40 mins thanks to pethadine. They were up to every 6 mins overnight. They are hoping to get them to a point where they can move her back onto the respiratory ward. They are giving her steroid injections just in case baby decides to start coming again. Baby is as should be and Imi and Gav are both tired but slighty relieved. If I've missed anything Wobbs please fill in the gaps.

Think you summed it up better than I would have lol

I was :shock: when Gav rang & said "whats up" straight away!

That's a relief. They must have been really worried :hugs:

Stay in a bit longer baby! :baby:

Oh jesus i have only just caught up on this thread
:hugs: IMI:hugs:
I can't believe you are haveing to go through all this
Hang tight baby
xxx

:hugs: How is Maddie doing Wobbs. :hugs:

Imi just wanted to give you a hug this moring.:hugs:

Realise this is a serious thread and this is off topic.... but Suz :rofl: "Nicky Nockers"!! Explain!!!

I added it to put a smile on Imi's Face.... In a few other threads, Imi keeps stating that Wobbles has huge Knockers. (There is a gentelmens club by my work and they always feature Nicky Nockers)

Great now my tits are famous LMAOOOOO!!!

Suz Maddie isn't with me until the end of the weekend. Imis Mum has taken her for now :) I was done in last night :rofl:

aww hun, glad your contractions have slowed, down lets hope that buds stays in a bit longer.:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the update Wobbles

Thanks for the updates wobbles and lynnie .. glad the contractions have slowed down. Really crossing everything and praying that everything is ok babe. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->