Updates On Imi

OMG IMI!!!!!!!! I am so sorry babe, I really hope things get sorted out and baby hangs on in there! Oh I am stumped.....you just do everything you are told woman! :hugs::hugs: :hugs: x

ey , shattered an dosed up on allsorts, still got contractions, moved me again and being waited to get shifted for a 6th time tomorrow.

Thanks for all the hugs an stuff ... gonna pass out gain now

xxx

Big :hugs:

Hope things are ok today. Thinking of you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Still thinkin of u Imi, really hope ur better soon an LO stays in abit longer

Hmmmm

Imi had the VQ radiation scan that shes didn't want.

She is in the maternity ward still but is being transfered back to the ward she was on - just waiting on a bed.

Neither her or Gav are doing very well at the moment tbh as I heard about an hour ago mainly down to the maternity ward staff being very insensitive & hurtful towards Imis situation.

Erm ... Lets just say they have asked if this bubba was unwanted < short of it. :x As you can imagine that has not gone down to well & they don't appear to be too clued up to Imis other health issues regarding the heart.

thats awful. so sorry to here your situation imi... i hope bubs stays in a bit longer and that you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Imi i am so sorry the hospital staffs are being such Knobs with you, last thing you need right now:hugs:

:hugs: That is just horrid. I cant beleive the staff would behave that way. Im so sorry to hear that.:hugs:

:hugs: Imi, hope u ok. I can't believe how unproffesional the staff are being.

OMG i can't believe they have said, i would be asking to talk to a manager, and having a right go and the mid wife.

Hope your ok hun?

thats disguting how dare she what a BITCH!!! Y would she say that ?>??

poor imi dont know what to say just sending my love
bex.x

OMG i can't believe they have said, i would be asking to talk to a manager, and having a right go and the mid wife.

Hope your ok hun?

If i said same ones as last yr would you be surprised???

My god Imi, that is shocking! Hope u r ok hun and we are all here 4 u!

Wished I lived closer, I would cum and visit u xxxx:hugs:

Once you are all sorted babe, you make sure you complain about your care!!!!!!!

My thoughts are with you all babe :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->