Updates On Imi

I've just seen this thread - don't know how I missed it!

Can't believe you are going through all of this. You poor thing :hugs: thinking of you. Hope things pick up soon xxx

Anyone one heard anymore. She posted b4 lunch she was callin for someone as she was getting pains every 5 mins and had a loss.

Not heard anything is happening. Imi s Mum has gone to see her though.

I did forget to say they found the blood clot - Its in her leg. There not much they can do about anything until bubs arrives.

I have Maddie for a lil while from tonight again so I think should anything happen I would get her quicker. I think shes just confused, tired & in pain at the moment poor love.

When you speak to her next, give her my love and tell her i'm thinking of her.

Aww Imi .. cant believe you are going through this and how bad the care has been for you hun. Been thinking about you this weekend and sending you loads of positive thoughts. Hoping and praying you are ok.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey hun bn trin 2 reply 2 this thread 4 ages!!! im thinkin of u and sendin huge :hugs: xxx

Uped the pain killers and till losing water ....

m getting to tired ....

Gosh only just been reading this sorry to hear this imi i really hope things will be ok for you very soon take care sweety :hugs: -xx-

awww hun :( i cant imagine wot ur goin thro :hugs:

Oh bloody hell, I have only just seen this thread, not been looking in general chat as have only made fleeting visits.

Imi Im so sorry what your going through hun, Im thinking of you, and hoping this all gets sorted and your well on the way to recovery soon, at least this has been spoted and something done about it now.

All the best for you and your little one. :hugs:

Is there an update on how Imi is doing?

Shes ok as ok can be ... No updates really.

:D

Just wondering how Imi's doing? :hugs:

Hi Imi,
OMG I've just seen this thread, Sendin ldz of love n :hugs: your way.

Stacey xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->