Upgrade time...what phone should i get??

Babyfairy1984

Reaction score
Really stuck as to what phone to get, looking at iphones and blackberrys so far, any recommendations?? :dohh:

Galaxy s4 lol yes I'm one of those people. I went from s2 to iphone to s4..... best decision ever!
Sony xperia z was a close 2nd. Htc one was an option till the shop lady said you're basically paying for the new fancy speakers.
I will admit I didn't see blackberries.

I love my iphone 5. I had a blackberry last year but would deffo rate the iphone above it! x

I have iphone 5 for about 4 weeks now, before that I had an s3

I rate the samsungs way above iPhone, so much so that as soon as the next galaxy is released I am getting rid of the iPhone

I would stay away from blackberries.

I have an iphone...my partner has a galaxy s3. The samsungs seem far superior in my opinion.

I have an iPhone 4S and DH has an S3. I love my iPhone-I've had it for almost two years and it runs like the day I bought it (and I'm about as hard on electronic devices as you can be-I managed to crack an OtterBox). DH has had his S3 for about 10 months and despises it. It was great for the first couple of months (maybe even superior to the iPhone) but then he started having issues such as the phone freezing and the touch screen not responding. He is begging me to get my upgrade so that he can have my old phone, and he is a guy who always has the most up to date electronics.

People can argue both ways, but if battery life is important to you, definitely go for the iPhone. The S3's battery life can't touch the iPhone. I can get 2-3 days out of my phone using Bluetooth, GPS, and email going at all times. My husband does well to get a full day with low to moderate usage.

I'm looking at the Sony Xperia z. My upgrade isn't til October though x

I just switched from an android to an iPhone and I love it so far!

Don't listen to anyone who tells you iPhones charge out the ass for everything. I have music and ringtones and apps and I didn't pay a cent for any of them. The battery life is kind of iffy, but my old Samsung wouldn't even last a half day, even with low settings and a new battery. This was a major upgrade.

Samsung galaxy s4. Ive always had samsungs but my partner has recently changed from iphone 4s to galaxy s4 and prefers it alot more. 4 of my friends have iphones and constantly have to take them back to get repaired.

iPhone house here. We have Apple TV and a mac too so they work flawlessly together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->