Urgent Help Wanted..Very Urgent **Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RSbloke

Just want to find out if anyone has heard from Dee on this site yesterday or today??

I'm waiting for the doc to come so i can sign myself out this hospital so i can find her with my brother and her mother.

James

DONT SIGN YOURSELF OUT THE HOSPITAL james, she probably just wanted to turn phone off have some pizza and just forget for a bit she is ok hun dont go and get yourself worked up xx

I don't think they would let me out anyway my love....which is s**t

Just wanna hear from her

James hasnt heard from her since 4.30pm yesterday I said she probably just wanted to go and be alone for a while, sleep eat bath sort of thing we all do it as women dont we sam x

Sorry i havent followed your story much? So your in the hospital .. where is she?

Hope everything is ok :)

Oh right. James please dont worry, she prob just needed to chill.

Hi sam

I'm not sure what has happend.

Dee can to vist me yesterday afternoon and she was very quiet. I asked her if she was ok and she just snapped at me and said she was ok but had back pain. She rang the MW and was due to see her at 5:15pm yesterday.

Since then her moblie has been switched off and her mum hasn't heard or seen her and my brother said she didn't come home last night. I have spoken to her friends and they haven't heard from her since wed.

I'm so f**king scared and worried and awaiting the hospital doctor to come to see if i can get out this place to find her :(

could you call the MW and see if she did the visit and if she had mentioned going somewhere ?

could you call the MW and see if she did the visit and if she had mentioned going somewhere ?

Thats a good idea....Will try calling her now

Doctor will be with me in 5 mins as reading my case notes

Hi sam

I'm not sure what has happend.

Dee can to vist me yesterday afternoon and she was very quiet. I asked her if she was ok and she just snapped at me and said she was ok but had back pain. She rang the MW and was due to see her at 5:15pm yesterday.

Since then her moblie has been switched off and her mum hasn't heard or seen her and my brother said she didn't come home last night. I have spoken to her friends and they haven't heard from her since wed.

I'm so f**king scared and worried and awaiting the hospital doctor to come to see if i can get out this place to find her :(

Right well first, you are not signing yourself out ok mister? She wants you home for christmas and if you end up doing more damage, you wont be ok?

And second, she may have even been kept in for monitoring etc just to keep an eye on her and she didnt want to worry anyone.

She has been so strong, but shes bound to have her down days. Shes been through sooooo much and you have to expect it.

You stay put please, that will not help matters at all xx

Thats a good idea....Will try calling her now

Doctor will be with me in 5 mins as reading my case notes

Tell him to put your case notes down, as your not going home now you dont want all these pregnant women on the board getting cross with you would you :winkwink: xx

the MW once she knows you havent heard may even be able to help u contact/find her..... and i tend to agree ref you staying put - i tend to agree she would far rather you were safe ....

Don't worry girls....he won't let me go :(

I have called the MW and she did advise her if the pain got to bad in her back to go to A&E but the baby seemed ok apart from thr heartbeat was abit slow and she has booked her in for monday morning at 10:20am.

if it were me i would ask someone to check if she has been to a and e and or hosp MW to rule them out ... btw glad your staying put

if it were me i would ask someone to check if she has been to a and e and or hosp MW to rule them out ... btw glad your staying put

Again another good idea, steph is the one with her head screwed on here. I think I must have pregnancy brain this morning :blush: xx

Update

Her mum has located her. She called her sister and she was there....Thank god for that.

She is at the hospital as she passed out at her aunty house last night. Her blood pressure had dropped and the baby heartbeat was abit slow...the hospital ate saying its late shock from the car accident.
She is on a drip as she was being sick alot yesterday and need to get fuilds into her.

Why is our life not easy.

Oh hun at least you know where she is and she is being looked after !!

hugs

Update

Her mum has located her. She called her sister and she was there....Thank god for that.

She is at the hospital as she passed out at her aunty house last night. Her blood pressure had dropped and the baby heartbeat was abit slow...the hospital ate saying its late shock from the car accident.
She is on a drip as she was being sick alot yesterday and need to get fuilds into her.

Why is our life not easy.

Oh no James, sorry to hear that :hugs: I really hope she is going to be ok x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back