Urgent help

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Hi, this will sound strange but i have tried googling online to find out but nothing comes up. Well I ran out of my current pack of microgynon 30 last month and i can't really leave the house unless it is work related due to being one of my step dads carers, he isn't allowed alone at any time. Anyway because I didn't have time between visiting mum in hospital, visiting my new work, and caring for my step dad i didn't have a chance to go to docs until today to get my new pills.
Anyway I always kept a "spare" pack of pills in case this happened but the thought just occurred that the packet that is spare is about 3 years old, do they have a time where they stop being effective?
Thanks for any help x

They should have an expiration date on the box.

I checked but I couldn't find it, read the leaflet in my new box and nothing on there bout it either?

Really not sure. It just says in the leaflet that the date should be either on the box or on the blister pack itself.
Good luck.

Yeah I'd say the expiry date would be on the blister pack. I would guess that cause they're 3 years old they're probably out of date.
Personally, if I couldn't access a new pack, as a last resort I'd take the expired pack or no :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->