US - new season of Teen Mom

She just looks perfect compared to the trainwrecks around her, lol...
this last episode showed that even she is still very young and irresponsible.

Although I never understood Maci's difficulty with balancing college and Bentley (which she's had for a while), because I take full-time online classes and have two babies, I don't think MTV made her look perfect. I think she is the most mature and responsible of all the Teen Moms and people hold her to high expectations because she does have that label on her (like people expect Farrah to be whiny and spoiled).

Maci IS only in her early twenties (if that) and she is entitled to make mistakes just like anyone else would, not just teen mothers. I know the feeling it is to want to have another baby so soon (my daughter's age difference is 2 years) and she sees that Kyle is such a great father, it makes her want to have a child with him. I'm not going to say it's a good thing that she didn't choose to have another child, because that would be hypocritical of me, but it seems to be most convenient for her.

It's also only human of Maci to have reservations about joint custody with Ryan, IMO he doesn't seem to care too much about the whole deal, his parents are the ones pushing it. Not saying Ryan is a bad father to Bentley, but he doesn't make the effort or sacrifices that Maci has. Anyone remember the last season of Teen Mom when Ryan was offered a truck driving position and turned it down because he didn't "want to"? :nope: Also, Ryan seems to take every opportunity to make Maci's life as hard as he possibly can.

Michael is Farrah's step dad, but he raised her as his daughter because Farrah's dad was never around and Michael and her mom married when Farrah was really young.

But its like okay he's either Michael or dad, he can't be both!

I notice she calls him dad when she wants something, and Michael when she's mad.

lol, that makes total sense about calling him dad when she wants something, so typical of her!

I think Maci also still remembers the first year of Bentley's life when Ryan didn't care at ALL if he saw him or spent time with him. I feel the frustration of 'ok, NOW you want to be a parent more often?' As if it works like that? As if he should get rewarded for dumping it all on her for so long and making her do all the work.

Oh I love that show! Great you are having a thread about it here :happydance:

Farrah is so out of control with her attitude. But I have to say that I kind of felt she had a reason to be irritated on this episode. Her mom has clearly never seen a really 'bad' neighborhood if she thought that was bad! And just because you don't live in the rich part of a town, doesn't mean your car will get jacked and you will get shot or whatever! She's such a freakin snob! And there is plenty of crime in upper class neighborhoods too!

I hope Catelynn's dad gets the job.. he does seem like such a stable person.. she needs that in her life. Am I forgetting somethign with their dog? I don't remember seeing that dog live with them before?

Amber - seemed to be enjoying the drama with those flowers... that whole thing is so dysfunctional though! Gary needs to grow the fuck up and stop chasing her.
I HATE fake Christmas trees though, lol... yes the needles are a pain on fresh ones, but oh my, the smell is worth it! Plus you don't have to store real trees year-round, lol
WTF was with that SIDS mention? I don't remember hearing that before.. just seemed kind of random at first. Though having had a sibling die, and now having a young child myself I do feel like the pain of my sibling dieing as an infant is stronger somehow.. but for me, its the fear that losing my child is a possibility.. that bad stuff DOES happen.
Of course Amber saying that if her sister hadn't died then she would have had to 'watch herself' because she'd be a mentor? Thats BS.... ugh

Exciting stuff on the previews for new episodes!

Yeah I was going to get on this morning and say that this is one episode where I really thought Farrah had reason to be so upset! Her parents shouldn't have been showing her these "nice neighborhoods" that she could live in one day. Uhm, how does that help her NOW? I felt like her mom was sabotaging the whole visit. And I thought the house they looked at looked rather nice. Good lord, if thats what she thinks of that house...what would she think of mine!? lol. I by no means live in a rich neighborhood but I'm not in the hood either. We have less crime then the other "rich" surrounding towns!

Farrah is so out of control with her attitude. But I have to say that I kind of felt she had a reason to be irritated on this episode. Her mom has clearly never seen a really 'bad' neighborhood if she thought that was bad! And just because you don't live in the rich part of a town, doesn't mean your car will get jacked and you will get shot or whatever! She's such a freakin snob! And there is plenty of crime in upper class neighborhoods too!

I hope Catelynn's dad gets the job.. he does seem like such a stable person.. she needs that in her life. Am I forgetting somethign with their dog? I don't remember seeing that dog live with them before?

Amber - seemed to be enjoying the drama with those flowers... that whole thing is so dysfunctional though! Gary needs to grow the fuck up and stop chasing her.
I HATE fake Christmas trees though, lol... yes the needles are a pain on fresh ones, but oh my, the smell is worth it! Plus you don't have to store real trees year-round, lol
WTF was with that SIDS mention? I don't remember hearing that before.. just seemed kind of random at first. Though having had a sibling die, and now having a young child myself I do feel like the pain of my sibling dieing as an infant is stronger somehow.. but for me, its the fear that losing my child is a possibility.. that bad stuff DOES happen.
Of course Amber saying that if her sister hadn't died then she would have had to 'watch herself' because she'd be a mentor? Thats BS.... ugh

Exciting stuff on the previews for new episodes!

I couldn't agree more about Farrah. After watching this episode I was like, "so THAT'S why she acts the way she does!" I actually felt some compassion for her; her parents are AWFUL! They don't listen to anything she says and yet they don't shut up. I was ready to throw rocks.

I was super annoyed with Maci this episode, too. From her laziness with school to her wanting another baby. Kyle may make a great father, but that's no reason to throw another kid in the mix when Maci hasn't got her head on straight yet. Give it a few years, Maci.

LOL about the fake tree; we have one. But it doesn't look plastic and shiny like Gary's cheapo one :haha:

I'm not trying to sound cold, although it may come across that way. But..... I just don't get Amber getting all upset over her sisters death. It was 15 years ago and Candace was still a baby, so it's not like she and Amber were "tight". I just got the impression Amber wanted some attention and if the cameras weren't there she wouldn't have reacted that way.

I agree with the whole Amber thing. Okay yeah that can be an upsetting ordeal....but why hasn't she been upset about it the last two seasons??? It wasn't even brought up til 3 seasons in! And she said she was upset since she was all alone...Well who's fault is that dummy!

Seeing Catlyn with her dad, I just wonder if her dad had been around more, maybe they would have been able to keep Carly. But Carly is in a good place so it would be such a hard thing to deal with. Thinking you could have done it and all the "what ifs"...but loving where she is and who is raising her.

And yeah Maci made me mad this episode too. Seriously, put the kid in day care and get some schooling done! Aint that hard!

And more on Farrah....WHY is that stupid dog wearing diapers!? And they don't even look like actual dog diapers, they look like baby diapers! And diapers on dogs are for when they are in heat and bleeding, NOT for potty training purposes!

^^^ No one has ever accused Farrah of having common sense.... :haha:

Didn't you see how she was holding the poor dog over the toilet bowl? I mean how dumb was that? She's one of those people I think shouldn't have a dog...

yeah Maci.. please get done with school! If she really wants another baby (what I doubt) she would know that a good education is essential if you want to be able to give your child more than love. Love doesn't feed you child or enables her to go to college...

Amber... Amber... do I really have to say something about her? I think Gary is the better parent, but i would even trust him with the baby. Poor Leah. She's always just pushed around between the two or Gary's mom. And she is such a cutie, I love her hair :crib:

Amber... Amber... do I really have to say something about her? I think Gary is the better parent, but i would even trust him with the baby. Poor Leah. She's always just pushed around between the two or Gary's mom. And she is such a cutie, I love her hair :crib:

Yeah I saw Leah in person over the summer. She is even cuter in person. She was at the pool and her little belly was popping out, so adorable.

I had the same reaction about Amber and her reaction to her sister's death at first.. but the more I thought about it, the more I understood it. I'm guessing if she had a reaction in the past few years, it was just edited out.
Though I am well over my own sister's death as an infant, I found that having my child really brought a lot of it back up.

omg...
I was randomly reading this thread and decided to check out the show on the MTV website.
I hadn't watched the show since the very first one when they were all still pregnant,
and OMG what happened to all of the girls except for Catlynn??!?!
It hasn't been that long and I know they are still young, but they all look like they are already in they're late 20's early 30's.
Does working for MTV prematurely age you?
I'm convinced it does.
It can't be the children!
I've known actual teen moms and they didn't age 14 years in just three. :wacko:

Wow Farrah is getting rid of the dog. SHOCKING! Sure didn't see that coming. How about you train the dog instead of constantly putting diapers on it. Idiot.

lol, yep, I was not shocked to see her give up the dog... I was kind of relieved actually since I felt so sorry for it! her poor neighbor has her work cut out for her!

Sophia was so cute at the beach https://www.smileygarden.de/smilie/Liebe/Flower4You.gif

I don't have MTV anymore but i saw Teen Mom up to Farrah seeing her ex's family.

Farrah - I HATE HER. I genuinely think that although her Mom is a bit mental she is still really horrible to her! Although seeing her grieve for her ex did show me a different side.

Caitlyn - I don't like her or her crazy family :| but i think her decision was incredibly brave and i admire that.

Amber - It makes me really sad that Amber and Gary are just so unhappy! I feel like they are portrayed really really badly and she just seems so unhappy all the time :( when it was 16 & pregnant and he brought that XBOX i did laugh though...

Maci - is AMAZING. I love Maci, i love her hair and i especially love the way she says "Bentley" bit of a girlcrush there :haha:

I had a harder time paying attention to this latest episode, perhaps because every one of them was getting on my nerves. Farrah is a spontaneous headcase- California, no - Arizona, no - Florida. Here's an idea - why don't you pick your school before you shuttle yourself all over the country. If the Florida school was always her dream school, why the hell didn't she check it out first and saved herself the drama of the AZ trip? I've always thought she was the immature, bitchy one (and she still is) but at least this season shows a lot more of the trainwreck which is her mother, and we get to learn why Farrah is who she is.

Still bored to death by Catelynn. I thought her meltdown was a little ridiculous.

I used to like Maci, but I find myself not liking her as much. I feel bad for her though, what with Ryan's mom being his puppetmaster and not butting the hell out. I read in US Weekly a couple weeks ago a comment from Maci regarding Ryan's mom saying that Bentley doesn't need a bunch of men in and out of her life. Maci's response was that since she and Ryan broke up, Kyle is the only person she's dated, whereas Ryan has been with at least 5 girls and introduced Bentley to every one of them.

Amber. Gary. Geez.

Amber - do NOT make your child who just threw up kiss another child!!!! WTF is wrong with you!?!?! and how did the other mother let that happen? Is it just me or did she act weird in general when Leah was sick.. like she really really didn't know what to do about it.

Farrah - I don't know whether to be annoyed with her or feel sorry for her. She's clearly trying to fix something in her life... now braces? And moving is going to help your depression? It might just leave you so isolated that you feel more depressed, then you'll move back home, drop out and feel even more depressed after wasting money and failing.
But her mom is such a piece of work too. I don't blame her for doubting her parenting abilities, but she was always so much in her business that of course she's never really done it alone.

Catelynn and Tyler - bored

Maci - good on you for realizing that giving up on school would make you a loser. I'm so pissed at Ryan... the way he talks to her and treats her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->