US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

NOOOOOO I want to watch it so bad!!!!! But I promised Elliott that I would wait until he came back from New Jersey on Friday to watch it with him!!! Yes, you heard that right lol. I have to wait for my boyfriend to come home so we can watch Teen Mom together...he loves it lol.

Gawwwwww love at first sight :kiss:

Agree with Kelly, he is a keeper ;) Jon just makes fun of the show while I'm watching it :haha:

Agree with Kelly, he is a keeper ;) Jon just makes fun of the show while I'm watching it :haha:

So does DH. :haha:

There's a teen mom marathon on today. I'm listening to it... I need to get off here and do laundry. BNB + TeenMom2 = Dirty House. :nope:

So does DH. :haha:

There's a teen mom marathon on today. I'm listening to it... I need to get off here and do laundry. BNB + TeenMom2 = Dirty House. :nope:

Hahahaha TV can be the devil sometimes, like BnB. I practically have to PEEL myself away from my lap top screen :haha:

So excited!

Myles must have known tonight was tv night because he went to bed at 8:30 :happydance: :kiss:

Quintins in bed too :) staying up late tho I have an early exam tomorrow :O

OMG! I forgot, did it already start??? Kenneth loves watching Teen Mom.. the babies on it keep him distracted.

im not sure what time zone you are in but it hasn't started here

No, in about 20 minutes! It's all the same time zone! Super late for the east coast!

Baby's in bed, popcorn in hand, locked and ready to goooooo. :xmas14:

When Corey sees Leah and starts crying, it kills me. Especially that I know they get divorced. He just loves her SO much. :cry:

Myles keeps waking up and falling asleep (x_X) GAH.

When Corey sees Leah and starts crying, it kills me. Especially that I know they get divorced. He just loves her SO much. :cry:

:(

Me too! I felt sad watching them get married and be all happy.

Corey irritated me this episode with the whole trust thing, I mean, I can understand him having a hard time since she cheated on him before, but he shouldn't have married her if he didn't trust her! Grrrrrr!

Janelle. Is. An. Idiot. :dohh:

Oh hayyyyy. I'm not supposed to see Keefuuuhhh but I'll have him drop me off in MY car in front of my mom's house. SMART.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->