US - Teen Mom 2 - **Official Trailer on Page 5**

Bloody hell yeah definitely. I don't really like Maci, I don't get the hype. I mean yeah she's a good mum but so are all of us, I don't see why she's like worshipped for it lol. She's just doing what she should be doing. Just cos she's not beating up her boyfriend or getting arrested doesn't mean she's some sort of God :lol: I also think she's a bit fake and is probably a massive bitch IRL
She definitely has changed I've noticed .. she's still my favorite though out of all of them :haha: Amber is nuts, Leah is a cheater, Jenelle is a jailbird, Farrah is a spoiled brat IMO, and there are a few others :lol: These are all my opinions though. In all honesty though, Catelynn seems to be the most level-headed to me. I think she would've made the best mom on the show if her & Ty kept Carly :flow:

Agreed! I did really like Leah but I've lost all respect for her now :/

I'm slow, JUST SAW the trailer. OMG. I'm about to buy cable just so I can watch the show hahahah. I'm glad to see Amber and Caitlin aren't back (not to be a hater, just Amber is a bitch and Caitlin isn't technically a mom..she's a birth mother.)

I'm slow, JUST SAW the trailer. OMG. I'm about to buy cable just so I can watch the show hahahah. I'm glad to see Amber and Caitlin aren't back (not to be a hater, just Amber is a bitch and Caitlin isn't technically a mom..she's a birth mother.)

this is a different season than amber and caitilin etc.. soo confusing lol

Hahahaha isn't it?! I'm sorry but like when she's 50 I think she's realllllyyy going to regret that ... :lol:
I completely agree. It's fugly. I wonder what made her want to get that? :confused:

Apparently now Kyle is getting his own clothing line, as well?! Wtf is with all of them coming out with their own clothing lines? I'm a teen mom. Does this mean I naturally know enough about fashion to start my own line? Definitely not. :lol:

Hahahaha isn't it?! I'm sorry but like when she's 50 I think she's realllllyyy going to regret that ... :lol:
I completely agree. It's fugly. I wonder what made her want to get that? :confused:

Apparently now Kyle is getting his own clothing line, as well?! Wtf is with all of them coming out with their own clothing lines? I'm a teen mom. Does this mean I naturally know enough about fashion to start my own line? Definitely not. :lol:
Hahahaha oh you know being a parent is so glamorous, eh? We should all get our own clothing lines :haha:

We're very posh, you know! https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/mani.gif

Loooool Albino Chic

Am I the only one who laughed when Ryan asked Maci if Kyle was slow? Cause I sorta thought the same thing the first time I saw him =/

As mean as it is, I definitely thought the same thing.
I laughed a bit... especially at how pissed Maci got! I didn't actually think Ryan asked it in a shitty way. :shrug:

As mean as it is, I definitely thought the same thing.
I laughed a bit... especially at how pissed Maci got! I didn't actually think Ryan asked it in a shitty way. :shrug:

No he didn't at all, he didn't laugh about it or anything. Pretty sure it was a serious question lol.

I did :lol:

I think a lot of people thought it! Ryan asked in a really respective way, though. He could've been reaaallllllyyy mean.

Update!

I've been following the Teen Mom Talk website that Amy posted, and it says in the Teen Mom 2 season recap that they found out what is wrong with Ali! They may not be airing it on the show because the author of the website says that that's very personal with the family (understandable)

So I hope Ali is doing better & that she is well on her way as far as development goes! :D

NOOOOOO I want to watch it so bad!!!!! But I promised Elliott that I would wait until he came back from New Jersey on Friday to watch it with him!!! Yes, you heard that right lol. I have to wait for my boyfriend to come home so we can watch Teen Mom together...he loves it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->