US/UK Food: You call it whaaaaaaaat?

well its a boiled egg but you have the yolk runny :D its well yummy

Ewww...now, just to clarify...when you say "boiled" you mean you are putting the egg, shell and all, into a pot of boiling water?

I get eating an egg over medium with the yolk still runny and dipping toast into that....but boiled? ICK

Good point! Boiled in the shell vs poached?

yeah boiled is in the shell into boiling water, leave for about 5-6 mins nd then you put it in a egg cup slice the very top of the egg of nd dip your toast in, poached is crack egg into boiling water so its not in the shell, also very yummy :D

Never had poached egg... don't like boiled egg though... unless its on a salad (no, not egg salad)!!!

egg salad?? i would have thought egg salad was a salad with boiled egg on top, is it not??

yeah boiled is in the shell into boiling water, leave for about 5-6 mins nd then you put it in a egg cup slice the very top of the egg of nd dip your toast in, poached is crack egg into boiling water so its not in the shell, also very yummy :D
Ewwww....that doesn't sound appealing to me! lol

Never had poached egg... don't like boiled egg though... unless its on a salad (no, not egg salad)!!!
I like hard boiled eggs, but poached eggs are :sick:.

egg salad?? i would have thought egg salad was a salad with boiled egg on top, is it not??

https://images.media-allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/big/92616.jpg

Mmmmm....I like egg salad.

Egg salad is something people put on bread as a sandwich... Its chopped up hard-boiled egg mixed with... uhm... I think its like pickle, mustard, and mayo? I don't know... It fecking disgusting! :sick:

This:

https://www.eastsidedeli.com/image/PRODUCTS/market/egg%20salad%20market%20express

https://whatscookingamerica.net/Eggs/SoftBoiled1.jpg

Egg salad is something people put on bread as a sandwich... Its chopped up hard-boiled egg mixed with... uhm... I think its like pickle, mustard, and mayo? I don't know...

You can eat it plain too...it has:

Ingredients

* 8 eggs
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
* 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 red onion, minced
* salt and pepper to taste

Directions: Mix together. LOL

lol frankly all eggs make me kind of sick... the only ones I kind of like at all are scrambled and I can only eat about 1 egg before I feel sick.

ohhh, we have the egg salad thing here ive only ever seen it on a sandwich tho, we just call them egg mayo sandwiches lol and just looking at that picture of the runny egg and are all your eggs over there white, the shell i mean, over here we have brown shells :rofl:

oooo i love scrambled eggs on toast with lots of tomato ketchup, by the way i was watchin a american tv programme the other day, well actually it was the simpsons but mr burns was gettin confused between ketchup and catsup, what is catsup??

No, we have brown eggs too! :)

I hate ketchup on eggs! :(

oh ok :rofl: so is one just a different brand then

Not a diff brand... Just a different spelling!

"Ketchup and catsup are different terms for the same thing which is tomato sauce made from tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon. Tomato sauce is a similar product made without vinegar. It often contains celery and onions. There is no difference in the product."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->