Using Clearblue Fertility monitor - anyone else? 7 BFP's...

Brandy, if this is your first month using CBFM it might be just learning your cycle. looking at your chart it does look like you might have O on CD15. Did you manage to BD at all?

Thanks... I hope that you and FF are right! We BD'd on cd12,13,15 so if I o'd on the 15th hopefully we caught it.

Thank you again for taking a look at the chart.

VKJ, I've been using CBFM for 15 cycles and we tried all sorts of patterns. We are probably not a great example cos we have low sperm count issues. It's generally recommended to BD at least once on a high and on one of the peaks. but I think you are right it really is random and more like a miracle, some BD once on a wrong day and get BFP while others have all these wonderful and correct strategies in place but bfn after bfn. sorry for being so pessimistic, my af is coming...

briss,
no need to apologize.
i appreciate you taking the time to reply.:hug:

hopefully february will be our month.
everyone loves a fall baby, right?! :winkwink:

:dust:

Indeed, bring on our February BFPs :)

Hi Ladies

this is my first cycle using this monitor after ttc for over a year. It took till CD19 to get to three bars, thought it was going to give me two bars all month long:growlmad:. hopefully this works

good luck to all

Hi Ladies

this is my first cycle using this monitor after ttc for over a year. It took till CD19 to get to three bars, thought it was going to give me two bars all month long:growlmad:. hopefully this works

good luck to all

i had great luck ttc#1 with cbfm!
it's taking a little longer this time, but i'm pretty sure
my age (soon to be 40) has a lot to do with it.

good luck!:dust:

i know this question has been asked hundreds of times, on hundreds of threads, but what seems to be THE BEST method for bd'ing in conjunction with the cbfm?:

hi Vkj, I don't know what the best method is, but happy to share my patterns from the 3 positives I have had:

1 - BD Every other day since first high (6) and both peaks
2 - BD every day from 5 days before +OPK, plus 2 more days
3 - BD every other day and +OPK, plus 1 more day

I think 'every other day' is pretty much the SMEP way. I have to admit i think a holiday really helped me as I was away for two of those and I think the relaxation definitely played a part, something that is so difficult at home with jobs and the stresses of every day goings on and planning to BD at the right time.

:hugs: got my fingers crossed for you Hun

thank you pattabs.
i really appreciate your post.
i'm on cd10. we bd'd yesterday morning.
pretty early in the cycle, but hey, thought we'd
switch it up a bit.:shrug:

:hug:

Hey Ladies,

entering the TWW, fingers are crossed. We BD on CD 8, 10, 11,13,16,17, and 19. Hopefuly it does the trick. Not going to lie, all this BD'ing is exhausting.

fxforbaby, I know exactly what you mean about the bd'ing being exhausting. I had gotten to the point where I didn't even like sex anymore. I used to love those nights where dh had fallen asleep or was going to be up late because it meant I could just go to sleep without doing it.

The good thing is that now that I'm taking a break from TTC, all those loving feelings have returned!

Hey Ladies,

entering the TWW, fingers are crossed. We BD on CD 8, 10, 11,13,16,17, and 19. Hopefuly it does the trick. Not going to lie, all this BD'ing is exhausting.

Way to go on the :sex: good luck!!

cd 11 today. got my first high.
i think the earliest i've ever gotten a high is cd13.

maybe this vitex stuff is working!

fx, it sure is exhausting.

tonight we go for round 2. we tried the "frontloading" theory,
and bd'd on cd 9.

fingers crossed for all!:dust:

Hi Everyone

just had a quick question on the cbfm. This is my first cycle using it, I hit three bars two days ago, then two and then this morning it asked me to POAS again and got one bar. Will it ask me tomorrow to POAS? Thought after I hit the three bars it wouldn't ask me to POAS anymore. Regardless, I now need to buy another box of test sticks............ these things are not cheap!

fxforbabyb, You really don't have to use sticks for the rest of the cycle after you get your peak. Once you get a peak, the CBFM will still ask for sticks, but it doesn't actually read them. When you get your first peak, you will automatically get a second peak, and then a high the next morning no matter what kind of stick you put in.

I fed the CBFM sticks whenever it asked for it my first couple of cycles until I figured out my pattern and then I stopped because it was getting very expensive. The last couple of cycles, I knew my cycle well enough to where I would feed it old sticks I had already used up to CD10 before I really started testing with unopened sticks. So I only used about 4-6 sticks a cycle which really saves $$$$.

fxforbabyb, I stop feeding it sticks after I get my first PEAK, I just pack it up and do not even switch it on until I get AF and have to press m bottom.

I think the monitor missed the peak again this month. I got a smiley on Monday (using the same first morning's urine, I use a cup), but have only had highs on the monitor. I only got a smiley Monday morning, none the day before or Monday night or the next day. I don't understand how I can get a +OPK but not a Peak on the monitor using the same urine. Waiting on my temp rise, so hopefully we caught an egg this month. :dust:

Jean, did you get a temp rise? I agree it's very strange that it missed your peak while you still got your positive OPK.

CD6 for me, totally excited to see LOW!!! on my CBFM it's been a while, last few cycles it went straight to high so here is hoping for a slightly longer cycle. I think it's EPO working

Yay for you Briss!!!

Good luck Jean got my fingers crossed for you...

good for you briss!

:dust:to you and all!

Yes, I got my temp shift yesterday and today. This is why I backup with the OPKs. I don't know if I can trust the monitor to "catch" the surge, but why in the world did I pay so much for the monitor? I'm a bit disillusioned with it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->