UTI??

Chickensoup85

LTTTC with azoospermia
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm just looking for a bit of advice. This morning, at around 7.45, I felt like I had a UTI; needing a wee when there was nothing there, burning sensation, v.dark urine (blood?). I was preparing myself for a docs trip; however, by 9.00am and after a cup of tea and some water, everything seemed to be normal again.

Do UTI symptoms come and go like that? Feel ok now but have had a constant dull ache in my abdomen all day which could be related. Or was it that I fell asleep at 7.30pm last night and so didn't drink enough?

The dull ache is making me nervous and I'm not sure if I should go to the doctor anyway! (This whole pregnancy thing is making me paranoid!)

Thanks!

Chicken I had the exact same thing happen to me this week! I even tested at the docs office on Tuesday when I was giving blood for third beta and it was negative for UTI.

Are you on progesterone? I am and it's the vaginal suppositories. Maybe that irritates urethra? I did drink a bunch of cranberry juice and water and decaf tea so I just thought I had cleared it...

S weird! We are only a few days apart... This must be something...

Hi Qwerty,

Thanks for your reply. How weird. Maybe it is a progesterone thing or just a hormone thing. You feeling ok now? Might send DH out for some cranberry juice!!

Yeah I feel great now! Get the 100% cran juice if you do it... The really tart stuff. I think the tea is good too because of the acidity and the tannins if you are drinking it normally.

Major sufferer of uti's as ive got kidney disease and no Hun it doesn't sound like an infection, poss just cystitis?

Uti's progress and don't come and go (mine progress quite aggressively and ive been rushed to a and e on plenty of occasions)

Cystitis is urge to wee more, possibly accompanied by burning, low abdomen feeling sore

Uti symptoms
Same as above, but pain getting worse in lower abdomen, pain when weeing to the point u don't want to go, dull pain in flank, temperature, flu like symptoms (aches and groggyness)

If u get any uti symptoms get straight to the docs as flushing don't work :/ (my mum tried to flush one from my system by making me drink tonnes of water - resulted in hosp admission but they wouldn't treat me as wee was too diluted to read :/
cystitis can be flushed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->