uuggggggg! lost my wallet!

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
so i just got back from mcdonalds, letting the kids play in the play place, and i am pretty sure i threw my wallet out with the trash! im so angry! i have been trying to call but keep getting a busy signal. i also threw out my babys bottle, what is wrong with me? my brain is frazzled! it cant be baby brain as my lo is fifteen months, or can it? does anyone here get baby brain, or how about just general scatter brain? now i have to call the bank and cancel my card and send for another, and to top it all off my wallet was the one i got from st thomas two weeks ago! not something i can replace! boo! im sulking now!:)

i just got home and put my lo to bed, before i noticed it was gone. and i dont have anyone to go back, its all tge way across town. also im not sure if theyve already taken the trash out! i really cant believe i did that! i guess i forgot to take my brain pills this morning!:)

They'll have big huge bins that they empty the little bins into. Hopefully the big ones haven't been collected - try get over there and get it back

If it's any consolation (which I know it's probably not!) I've actually done this a few times :blush:

OH makes me take all my stuff off the tray when we sit down as he's sick of me having to go back and root through bins lol :haha:

Hope you can get through to them hun!

I'd be so annoyed at myself lol, but it's easily done and i've lost my purse or left it in stupid places so many times. Thankgod i've been more cautious with it recently.. saving up for the expectant baby just to lose all of what i'd saved would be soul destorying lol :flow: xx

Hope someone hands it in, my boyfriend lost his at the weekend,not good when we have a week off together.

hi all! i called my sister after realizing my wallet was missing(she was with me at tge restaurant) and she clearly remembered it being on the tray, the very tray i took and dumped the contents into the garbage! so i know i threw it out. at least its not in someone elses hands! i called my bank straight away and cancelled my card. now i have to go to the bank and get another. im mostly upset about my wallet! it was from st thomas, and is irriplaceable! well i guess it gives me a reason to go back some day!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->