V.I.P next sale invite

EFM

Mummy of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
:happydance: Got one of these for weds before the sale starts saturday.....does anyone have any experience of these? I've previewed and listed a load of stuff but are you restricted in the amount you can order?

Very lucky, apparently they do it every sale time by picking random emails,yiu get a 30 minute slot to select all you want, its the next directory oline, had my account 2 years and this is a 1st for me.

they have increased it to a hour this time. whoop :)

Ahh you are so lucky had my account a couple of years and never got one!! x

yayyyy only just noticed its an hour.....whoo hoooo..dunno if thats a good thing lol

think its cuz i buy so much from next lol

hmmm..this confused me...all hour slots BUT small print says you have 30 mins to enter goods in your basket.just called them..don't even think the staff knew...she more or less said you have 3o mins within the hour to checkout, bit weird I assuming the have forgot to change small print...but will trolly dash just incase lol

I take it the shops have a sale on too...? Can someone letm e know, might just have to nip to a big one :D

this sat. yeah i save my pennies weeks before in hope i get a slot. they send u a e mail if u have been picked xx

Layla can wake then have bottle, go back to sleep with Daddy and Mummy will go to Chester (that's bigger than where I live) :p

5 am - i know its early but there will be loads of people there!

Bloody hell...don't know if i can be bothered to get up so early

Hi,

I get one of these every year, I don't know why, just lucky I guess!! :happydance:

You have a 30 minute slot in which to login, if you have not logged in during this time you will loose your slot but once you have logged in you get an hour (although I have taken longer) to place your order.

The sale starts online for vip slots at 6pm today (I have my slot for 7am tomorrow so hope I'm not late for work!!!)
The sale starts in the city at 5am Friday & everywhere else from 5am Saturday (you have to check with your local store for their opening hours).

Happy shopping everyone. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"