Valentines Babies, 2013!

I can totally see a line! Congrats! That is scary, but exciting. Keeping both you and your DH in our prayers. You can handle it. :) I guess you won't be able to quit pumping after a year?

Oh my gosh Dragon!! That's definitely a line!! I would sometimes read them later too--I think it just shows better when it's drier! Soooo exciting!! Congrats!!!

wamommy--that photo is hilarious, by the way! What a face! And he is just so adorable---I can't get over those chubby cheeks! :)

Yeah, if I really am pregnant it looks like I'll be breastfeeding/pumping for a lot longer than I planned.

Someone in another thread posted a really bad evap that they had with a FRER. Looks like mine, so maybe it's not positive?

I've heard about evaps but never experienced them...I'd just test again tomorrow to be sure...

I've only ever had an evap if I looked at it WAY later, like the next day. I guess it's pretty common, though? I agree that testing tomorrow is probably the best. It must seem like an eternity away!

I couldn't help myself from testing again, and this time it was negative.

Now I don't have any tests for tomorrow! :haha:

^^ WSS! I think a trip to the store is in order! If I lived close by I'd drive ya over my FRER :haha:

I may have to make a trip to the dollar store for a cheaper test...$14 for 2 frers is a little expensive! I actually have some ICs coming in the mail but they won't be here for a few days yet.

I actually like the dollar store tests. I didn't feel guilty using them, or like I was "wasting" them if I took more than one in a day! :haha: Also, Walmart has a sale right now for 3 FRER for $12. (I was just there and probably lingered longer than I should have in the testing isle on your behalf!) Still expensive, but better than $14 for 2!!

I've made an excuse to run into town to go to the dollar store after work, so I hope they have tests! If not, I'll have to break the bank on some frers ;)

It's so funny...when I saw that line I was 100% convinced I was pregnant. Now that I saw that other person's evap, I'm about 75% sure I'm not pregnant.

I'm on an emotional rollercoaster here!

wamommy--that's awesome that you were checking out the testing aisle. :)

Dragon--I don't envy the emotional rollercoaster you must be on. . . I remember that well and didn't enjoy that part. :( Hopefully tomorrow comes quickly. . and in the meantime, I hope you find a whole stack of cheapies! (I remember buying the whole row of ones at the dollar store one time. . .and also I remember going to two different dollar stores and finding NONE! Obviously, someone else had cleared the stores before I got there! :haha: ) Good luck tonight getting tests! Keep us updated!

Yes, I can imagine this is quite the roller coaster! What result are you hoping for, so I know which way to root? :haha:

Jo, loving your avatar! What a little mermaid!

Is that Olivia swimming? That's so cute!

wamommy- I have no idea! If I'm being completely practical, I'm hoping for a negative. Otherwise I'm hoping for a positive.

Ah thanks :D yes it is! She loves it.

We thought we had an oopsie a couple of months back. Now we are deciding whether to ttc again or not. I'm 50/50.

I must try and catch up properly with the goings on in our valentines brood! I'm sorry for my lack of posting here. I'm a bit rubbish at keeping up these days :dohh:

The dollar store had the 2 pack of frer for $9. They had a $4 cheap version, but they were blue dye, and I don't trust those.

The next 14ish hours can not go fast enough!

I will certainly be checking back! Luckily you're a couple of hours ahead of me so by the time I wake up there will be results! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->