Valentines Babies, 2013!

Oh my gosh, wamommy!! I can't even believe it! What kind of birth control are you on?

Are you going to test again to confirm? That looks pretty darn positive, though. I am totally in shock for you!

DH and I have only DTD 2-3 times since Max was born, the last time being when my stepdaughter was at a friend's house a couple of weeks ago. I'm guessing August 6th or 7th? I'm completely wracking my brain trying to figure this out... According to my pill pack I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow. I suppose that would add up.

I'm about to vomit. Dragon, I understand what you were feeling yesterday.

I am on Ortho Tri Cyclen, because it's supposed to be good for people who are sensitive to birth control. The last one (Micronor) gave me horrible acne and mood swings.

I am definitely going to test again! It could be a bad test, right? I don't have any more (for obvious reasons) but I'm sending DH out to the dollar store in a few minutes.

I'm trying to feed the kids breakfast and carry on with a normal morning, but I'm in total shock!

Omg!!!! Wamommy that is CRAZY!! that's a definite positive! Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! But what a SHOCK!!! do keep us posted! Now I'm all paranoid because I'm on a very low birth control for breastfeeding.. it's only supposed to be 80% accurate... and I've never gotten a peroid yet! Lol..

Wamommy keep us updated! Oh my I can hardly stand it! Two possible pregnancies!

I'd say it's unlikely to be a bad test...that's a pretty clear positive. If your period is due tomorrow, does that mean your last one was on 7/25? If so, August 7th would have been cd 13, so if you ovulated it would have been right around that time. You didn't miss any pills or anything? Isn't BC supposed to be like 99.9% effective?

My lmp was 7/26...so if we're both pregnant, we'd be due right around the same time again LOL

I didn't miss any pills, but I just looked up the "failure" rate, and it's only 1%! THEN I looked up drug interactions, and it would have been REALLY nice for someone to tell me that Ortho Tri Cyclen interacts negatively with THYROID meds (levothyroxine). Remember my concerns a few months ago with crazy thyroid levels?? How did no one catch this??

I remember starting my last period on vacation last month. I THINK it was July 24th. Ugh.

Oh my goodness wamommy--your doctor should have known that! Do you think that'll mean the doctor will pay for baby expenses since it's their "fault" you're now pregnant?! :haha:

How are you feeling about possibly being pregnant? Did you say that you weren't going to try for other babies? How is your husband reacting?

DH is happy, surprisingly. He's been hinting that we should have another since Max was born. He likes the idea of "sets" of kids, so they each have a play buddy. Our girls play so nicely now... But I wasn't on board. 3 kids have been stretching me to the max, with lack of sleep and trying to keep up with the house and everyone's needs. I'm feeling terrified. Perhaps I'm in shock, but I just think it has to be wrong. Then I look at things logically and it makes sense, though. I've been feeling so "off". I don't know what to do with myself!

I can definitely understand how you're feeling stretched... I'm stretched with only one!! As much as it seems impossible, the logic is probably correct. Isn't it crazy that you could be a month pregnant and barely notice a symptom yet when we were trying we symptom spotted all of the time?!

I'm just so ecstatic for you! I know you must be freaking out, but I believe everything happens for a reason... and I'm sure you'll do just great with 4 kiddos! :flower:

I feel like I should apologize for making you take the test, but then you wouldn't know! What a crazy plot twist!

I just used my last test again lol...I think it's negative, but it hasn't been 10 minutes yet. I'm going to bankrupt us if I keep doing this!

Don't apologize, Dragon. Thank goodness this happened!! If I hadn't tested I wouldn't know, and from a tiny bit of research, taking birth control while pregnant can cause birth defects, so thank goodness I know! Perhaps everything does happen for a reason. :dohh:

Dragon, post your new test! It would be nice to share this panic with you! :haha:

Gosh darn it, I see a shadow on this one too. This is torture.

Attachments

• IMG_20130821_132634.jpg
    IMG_20130821_132634.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
I need to go run some errands. I need to change DD's kindergarten from AM to PM and drop off some forms at the high school for my stepdaughter. I will also stop by the dollar store and get more tests! Yes, tests... Maybe a whole row, Sierra-style :D

Dragon, the more I look at your test, the more I see a line!

I think I'm going to lose my mind. I should never have taken that second test today. :haha:

I have to figure out some way to get more tests later. Not sure how I'll manage that, since I'm working from home and I have no real reason to go anywhere.

What in the world has been going on!? :shock:

Wamommy - don't think there is any mistaking the fact of that being a positive!

Dragon, it's a squinter but I'm sure I see something!

I might be able to suggest Subway for dinner...that would take me right near a dollar store. I have 15 ICs coming in the mail any day now, but by the time they get here, I probably won't need them anymore! (who am I kidding, I'll still use them either way)

:haha: apparently Dragon and wamommy are having a 'get-pregnant' club without inviting the rest of us! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->