Valentines Babies, 2013!

Is it weird that I am more excited about you testing, Dragon, than I was about myself testing last year? I can't wait to wake up and read the results.

I'm going to bed now, but will be up bright and early to see how your testing went! So excited :D

I'm waiting......xx

Sleep deprived here. Kiara has decided sleep isn't essential. Wake seval times last night. And the other day she only had 15 minutes of nap all day. Very very unusual. Growth spurt?! Seis learning to try and get her knees under her for crawls so maybe she is having some sort of download. Bet she will be kneeling by the end of the week.

Ooh testing, such fun dragon!....I can definitely see your first line! Omg! How did I miss all his fun yesterday!!!.....

Omg... Line showing early..imagine if its more twins!

Come on, test time? Xx

helena--sorry about your your sleepless night! :( I imagine it could be a growth spurt... So cool about Kiara getting her knees underneath herself! I was so excited when I put Camden down on his belly on our wood floors yesterday and he spun himself around to look at DH. This was a huge feet for us as Camden still hates tummy time! :haha:

We're all happily awaiting Dragon to get up a pee this morning. . .:haha:

Speaking of bathroom stuff.. . .did your lo's bowel movements change when you started feeding them solids? Camden's has gotten a lot harder and smaller amounts more frequently. I've been giving him stuff for constipation, but then wondered if perhaps this is normal after solid foods?!

I think its probably normal. I can really tell when Kiara has had a day with less food and more milk...
I wouldn't worry about him being constipated unless he is really struggling or hasn't been for a couple of days. But that's just me. Well done Camden on getting wriggly and spinning :) our babies are growing up!:)

Come on dragon!....

There was only the very faintest shadow on my test this morning...no way to even get a picture of it. I would say it was negative.

I'm having a hard time believing that yesterday's test was an evap! I can still see the line on it without even squinting lol. I guess I'll just have to test again tomorrow!

With the twins, I got a very faint line at 9dpo in the evening, and a definite positive at 10dpo. I'm 9dpo today, so I'm going to keep testing.

If my ICs come in the mail today, I'll test tonight. Otherwise, I'll test tomorrow morning with my last frer.

I don't really feel pregnant...not having many symptoms outside what is normal PMS for me. I went back to look at the test from an hour ago, and it's not 100% negative...could definitely be a slight evap, but once again there is something faint there. I just don't know what to think.

Here you go!

Attachments

• IMG_20130821_100231.jpg
    IMG_20130821_100231.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20130821_100047.jpg
    IMG_20130821_100047.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 4
I think I see something faint on the first photo--but not on the negative one. Boy---I forgot how frustrating the 2WW was!

I think I see something on the first one, Dragon! I didn't have any idea that FRERs were giving evaps now :( They used to be the standard for being sure! How frustrating. At 9dpo, though, it could definitely still go either way.

I have an idea! I'm going to use my FRER, let it dry, and compare it to yours. Maybe having a true negative will make it more clear?

It appears that way... a blaring one! I'm freaking out. That doesn't even describe it.

I'm FREAKING OUT! I've been on birth control for 3 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->