Valentines Babies, 2013!

I think we all need to either be extra careful, or jump on our DHs in the hope that there is something very fertile going on in this thread!

I'm suddenly developing symptoms...after lunch I got really nauseated, and it hasn't gone away over the past hour. (TMI) I also have creamy cm just like I had when I was about 9dpo with the twins. That's the most significant symptom for me, because that's the only time I've had that type of cm.

Yay symptoms Dragon! Now go get that "Subway" :haha:

Jo--I agree! Are you trying for another one? I think we're waiting as of right now. . .

One day I would like to, the next day it scares me to death!

We're NTNP as it took 5 years to conceive Olivia, so we're not putting any obstacles in the way this time. What will be, will be.

Well, the Subway thing isn't going to work. DH vetoed it and said that we should put that money toward bills instead :(

He wants to make BLTs at home instead, and we don't have lettuce, so I said I'd go out and get some. He also shot that down, because he said I should just walk to the farmer's market on the corner. Pretty sure they don't have pregnancy tests :haha:

Oh no! Lol... could you say they were sold out ? I know our market sells out early in the morning sometimes on hot items.. :)

Oh no, Dragon! I loved the subway excuse. Hmmm...

I'm extra confused now because I stopped at the dollar store on my way home and bought a "couple" tests, and of course I felt the need to take one right when i walked in the door. On 2 cups of coffee and no hold, but STILL, there's just barely a line. It's a squinter, to be sure. So maybe the FRER was bad? Is is pretty old, after all?

If there was barely a line, I'd say you're still pregnant. Dollar stores tests aren't as bright in the beginning.. but in my experience, if you aren't pregnant there would be absolutely no line....

Test again either tonight on a held bladder or tomorrow morning wamommy... those should be more accurate.

I go to the doctor to get some antibiotics and come back and everyone is pregnant. I better have DH run out and get some tests for me too. :rofl: Those tests are pretty darn conclusive. I have an FRER left over... Maybe I can find it.

Did you take a picture of your second test, wamommy?

I managed to go out and get a few dollar general tests, plus a clearblue easy. I took one of the cheapies when I got home, and got another inconclusive result. I had to tweak it quite a bit to make it visible on the photo.

The cashier at the dollar store was really funny...they had the tests behind the counter, so I had to ask for them. He was like "It's been a long time since I've taken a test, but something tells me that I wouldn't do too well on this one." and then when I was leaving, he said "Good luck on your final exam!" :haha:

Do you see anything on this one?

Attachments

• IMG_20130821_183730.jpg
    IMG_20130821_183730.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
Test again either tonight on a held bladder or tomorrow morning wamommy... those should be more accurate.

I totally will. I'm practicing extreme willpower right now, since I have tests, but really want to wait until tomorrow! I've been out bike riding (well, I walk quickly behind the girls with Max in his jogger) trying to get my mind off of all of this. Ya, it didn't work. I'm totally obsessing and going a little crazy. I just can't believe this. That said, I'm not completely sold, because the dollar store test is almost white. Hmm... I guess tomorrow morning willl tell.

Everyone should go get a test (or use your last FRER from a drawer, Kellen... you see what happened to me!).

Dragonfly, I'll post the test. I took this pic at 3 minutes or so. It darkened a TAD, but then turned yellow (eew). So, this is the best pic I have. I see something on your test, btw!! Also, how do you tweak pics? I've seen people bring out the pink in tests, but I have no idea how?

Attachments

• IMAG0735.jpg
    IMAG0735.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
That's definitely positive, wamommy!

I use the photo editor on my phone, and I play with the colors and contrasts until I can see it.

I'd love to test because now I'm paranoid since my BC is only 80% effective... but I'd have to find an excuse to buy one without dh knowing.....

LOL Sierra! Maybe YOU should suggest subway for lunch tomorrow? :winkwink: Is there a way to get out with Camden tomorrow?

So you guys think it's really positive? Oh my... I'm in full panic mode, tonight! I guess there's no point in stressing out tonight. I'll test again in the morning and give myself a night to let it all sink in.

Dragon, I fully expect a test from you in the AM as well! (and maybe even one from Sierra, and Kellen, too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->