Valentines Babies, 2013!

100% positive there is a line Wamommy. I now really want to test for the heck of it. DH would be over the moon. I can't wait for more results tomorrow.

Wamommy, that's definitely positive! Especially after 2 cups of coffee and no hold :rofl:

I love it!!

But..... What are you going to do? Stay with us in our valentines buddy group or join a May buddy group!?

Yes, my opinion is that you're pregnant wamommy! :). Can't wait for more results today!

I work from home for the same company dh works for so if I took time off he'd see it on our work calendar... and he always picks up food and groceries on his way home from work.. so this may be hard... lol... thinking thinking... though honestly it'd just be negative so wouldn't need to go get one.. lol... I'm on BC, have never gotten my period back, so I don't even think I can get pregnant*right now. ;)

Took a Clearblue test this morning...still no definitive answer either way. I'll try to get a picture of it in a little while, but I'm at work so it might take me a little bit.

Could I really be getting evaps on EVERY test?

I wouldn't think they'd all be evaps... it would seem you'd get at least one for sure negative in there! I'm assuming these are all good indicators that there's a baby on the way. :)

Good morning, all! I'm a couple hours behind you guys, so I'm just crawling out of bed with Max and the girls. Actually, sleeping until 7:00am was quite a gift today!

I tested this morning, and it's not much darker than yesterday's test. What was up with that super dark FRER? So weird. So, if I am in fact pregnant, shouldn't it be darker if (assuming) I'm around 15 dpo?

Attachments

• 15dpo.jpg
    15dpo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
Wamommy, that's what my dollar store tests looked like in the beginning. Frer was much darker.. I just don't think the cheap tests are as sensitive. I knew I was pregnant with a doctors test before the cheap test even got really dark.. it was always super faint in the beginning. There's no doubt in my mind that you're pregnant. But if you want to be extra sure, get a more expensive test and check this afternoon. :flower:

Good for you for sleeping in!!

My understanding is that most dollar store tests detect hcg starting at 50, while frers detect 25 and sometimes even less. So, you're probably getting a lighter line with the dollar store tests because your hcg is slightly above 50...your line on a frer would be much darker.

I got a few good pictures of this morning's test, and I can see the line. Can you?

Attachments

• IMG_20130822_094419.jpg
    IMG_20130822_094419.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20130822_094433.jpg
    IMG_20130822_094433.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
Okay so I kept all of my old tests :blush: and 16 do was really faint like yours on the cheap test. It didn't get darker until 20dpo and then really dark at 26dpo. :). Congrats wamommy, you're pregnant!!! :)

Dragon, I definitely see the line! Congrats are in order for you too!! Yay more babies!!

I wonder if DH would spring for a box of FRER? I'm sure he will. With Max he got as in to testing as I was! Last night I looked over his shoulder while he was on his computer and he was looking at double strollers! I guess he's not as terrified as I am? :haha:

Dragon, I hope you're able to post your test! I'm so curious. I agree with Sierra that it doesn't seem possible that they could all be evaps. You're 10 dpo now, right? It would be super light still, anyway. Keep testing! I am feeling that old, familiar, manic need to test. Are you, too? Who would have thought?

Oops, I was writing while you guys were posting!

I definitely see a line, Dragon!! Wowzers :D

It's ok, Sierra... I kept all of mine too! :haha: I was just looking at them, and you're right. I have a FRER and a dollar store test from the same day, and the FRER is WAY darker. YIKES!

I think you're dh would spring for abox for siresure wamommy! Ask him! The double stroller thing is so cute! :)

I feel a bit left out... lol.. if I weren't working and finances so tight, I'd almost be wanting another baby now! ;)

Yes I'm totally feeling a desperate need to test!

Luckily, I should have 10 ICs waiting for me in the mailbox when I get home today! I only have one dollar general test left.

I still don't believe I'm pregnant. Even though I can see that line, all I can think is that it must be another evap lol. Am I in denial?

:rofl: Dragon, maybe just afraid to get excited/scared/commit to it until you're sure? That's how I'm feeling. I'm afraid to say, "ok, I'm pregnant!" and then have it not be true, even though it was never planned in the first place!

Sierra, finances will work themselves out. Do it! LOL I feel like a drug addict, encouraging everyone else to use!

So, the test dried a little, and looks a TAD darker to me? What do you think?

Attachments

• IMAG0741.jpg
    IMAG0741.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
:rofl: I thought about it but DH is so paranoid aftter I told him about you two that now he's talking about ways to add more birth control to the pill! haha... and I just don't know how I'd work from home with a baby AND a toddler! My bosses are a bit hard on me as it is! (as I'm on here instead of working! :haha: )

Definitely darker! Oooo so excited! *No, Sierra, you can not try for another one, you can not try for another one. . .maintain control!* :)

Whoo-hoo! All of the tests I've seen so far look super positive to me.

Looking at the double stroller is cute. And the denial is completely understandable. It is a good thing Dragon had you test, Wamommy you might have ended up in the "I didn't know I was pregnant until the baby arrived" group. I hope you two stay in our group even if you leave to join the May group for 2014. What would we do without baby updates?

Sierra - Would you be able to order any cheap tests from online and have them delivered?

Another reason I'm just not believing it is because we only dtd ONE time this month! I just find it so hard to believe that we are in that small percentage of people that catch the egg after just one time while not even trying.

Then again, I was in the 3% that had twins :haha:

I forgot to answer Jo's question about that!

I will absolutely stay in this group!! I love hearing about everyone's babies, and you can't really replace a year's worth of support and friendship. While I might join a baby group (still feel like I'm so jumping the gun!) I am a Valentine's Baby girl through and through :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->