Valentines Babies, 2013!

Dragon, we only dtd once, too :haha: and I was on the pill, which puts me in the 1% realm! Maybe after the twins your body is just super fertile?

Maybe!

If I really am pregnant, I will of course be staying here! I'll probably join a pregancy group too, but I'm not leaving my Valentine's ladies :D

I find it highly amusing that this comes the week after we had the discussion of whether or not any of us were going to have more babies in the future. Well, the future is here.

:rofl: I know! We were all saying either "no more kids" or "not for a while!"

Even when I realized I had O'ed just after dtd, I really never thought I would *actually* be pregnant.

I'm so afraid to even let myself believe I am now. I will be so disappointed if I'm not, and so terrified if I am.

I know, right? I actually listed a bunch of stuff online to sell, and am now thinking of taking the ads down :dohh: That's probably why this happened... I started selling baby stuff!!

I'm supposed to be participating in a messaging and presentation web seminar right now, but I'm so anxious and distracted that I can't pay attention!

I remember this feeling from last year, but it's so much more intense this time, because there's a lot of fear involved!

Yes! Last time it was SO planned, and after a loss. We'd been trying/timing/opking and all of that. When I got a bfp last June I was elated! This time it's a very different feeling. There's more terror... mixed with some guilt... with a little excitement thrown in.

Kellen--I thoguht about that, and it could work, but DH comes home from work at lunch and checks the mail. So if I catch the mail before that, I'm okay, but if it comes in that hour during his lunch, I don't think he'd be too happy! lol

Are you going to take your test Kellen?

So glad you ladies will stay with our group! I definitely want to hear all of the pregnanct updates!! I can't imagine what you ladies are feeling---I'm getting distracted and I'm not even the one testing! lol

I'm hoping DH doesn't check the mail before I get home lol...sometimes he opens my mail, and he'd be confused to find a bunch of pg tests!

No, not at all. I have no idea how to tell him! I also have no idea how he'll react. He's under a huge amount of stress right now, and I think this is going to add even more.

I am tempted to not even tell him until he starts to think it himself based on my symptoms. He said he knew I was pregnant last year before I knew...that was because I was subtly dropping hints by telling him about my symptoms. Maybe I can do the same thing now.

Maybe it's all a moot point, because I'm not even pregnant. :wacko:

Haha about dropping hints so he'd think he "knew" first! That's a great idea :D

Oh my! If it were my DH, he would want to know there is a possibility of pregnancy--even if it would cause more stress. But, subtly dropping hints isn't a bad idea---or testing until you know for sure, then surprise him in a sweet way. . .something that is meaningful like. . ., I know it wasn't expected, but you're such a great Dad, another baby decided to claim you.:" :)

Oh, Dragon that is a hard one. Hopefully he won't find the tests. That would be a rather awkward surprise.

Wamommy - Teagen was also so very planned and after a loss. I can't imagine what I'd be feeling right now if we were to suddenly become pregnant. We live in an RV. Where would we even put another baby?

Sierra - If I can find the test I might go for it. It is somewhere... in a box... in the barn... labeled bathroom stuff. Right now we are in the midst of a lovely thunder shower and there is no electricity in the stall where all of our boxes are stored so unless I brave the rain and take a flashlight the test will stayed packed for now.

DH is holding Teagen thinking I am doing school work. But I am too distracted and excited for all of you.

Quick vent

:wacko::shrug::dohh::brat::hissy::help::sick:](*,)

I have bats in my stomach. I can't wait to get home to test again! I still have 6 hours go to :growlmad:

Even if I wanted to, there's no hiding anything from my DH :nope: He's home all day with me! When I took the FRER he was sitting right here shaking his head at me "wasting" it. When it went positive he just laughed, lol. He's been calling me "Fertile Myrtle" since then :dohh:

Speaking of, he's still sleeping... must be nice!!

Kellen, weird that there are thunder storms there right now! It's absolutely gorgeous here, today. It's supposed to be in the mid 80s. As for being in an RV, one of the great things about babies is they don't take up much space :winkwink: but I know what you mean, lol.

Dragon, 6 hours must seem like an eternity! I have 3 tests left from the Dollar store, but I know if I take them they'll just be lighter, so I'm trying to wait until tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll have a FRER by then? :D

Awesome nickname from your DH, Wamommy. I think the rain blew in from the coast. It was super humid and 90 here yesterday. It was supposed to be that way all week. :shrug: Who knows where the wet came from?

But DH needs to go poke around in boxes in the barn to find some supplies so Teagen and I will covertly hunt for the test. At least now I have a decent excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->