Valentines Babies, 2013!

Haha I messed around with this morning's test so much that the strip fell apart and I had to throw it away! I guess that saves me from staring at it all day long.

I almost threw up a little while ago...not sure if it was from anxiety or potential morning sickness.

I am here! Omg I must stop missing all the fun!!!!! Eek this is great. Test again now now now! (oh look, the Poas addict in me lives on!).
Oh imagine... Three babies under two.. Lol.
Bit jealous tho.. I know we are done, 3 is plenty for us.. But ooh a potential new baby, it is so freakin exciting... Ooh look, I am turning American getting excited with you ladies! "freakin"!! :)

I wouldn't mind if I did get pregnant again.. Though I won't.
I think I would crack up. My first is so high maintenance ..

I think the month we got pregnant with my second we only dtd once. It only takes one little swimmer...

Ooh dragon, imagine triplets!!! Lol
:)

OMG triplets :wacko:

I'm freaking out at the thought of another set of twins, I can't even imagine triplets! If there's anything cooking in there, it better be just one!

helena, did you see that wamommy offered to take a frer to show me a negative, and she got a blaring POSITIVE?

She's more pregnant than I am for sure :haha:

Helena, I thought we were done, too... be careful!! :haha: I'm not certain I can handle 4. If this is truly a pregnancy than the baby would be born right after my oldest turns 6! Eeep! The kids would be 6, 4, and 14.5 months when this one was born. Dragon, now I feel like I'm going to throw up, lol. I actually never got morning sickness very badly with any of the babies, so I think I'm just having an anxiety attack :dohh:

I think I'm going to take one of the ICs tonight if they came in the mail. If they didn't, I'm going to have to do everything I can to wait until tomorrow morning, because I only have the one dollar store test left!

I can't even sit still because I'm so jittery. I have too many meetings today and not enough of an attention span.

Oh man, that will take a lot of restraint, Dragon! Hopefully the ICs came and you won't have to fight the urge! :haha:

LOL right on queue I got this mini-movie in my email and it made me cry! What timing, huh? Enjoy!
https://www.babycenter.com/2_parent...momsbaby_20130820:2&pe=MlVDaDM1dnwyMDEzMDgyMA..

Haha that's so funny!

I texted my sister and asked her to check the mail...my ICs came in! :happydance: I told her to put the envelope aside so it's not right on the table when DH gets home. He usually doesn't notice anything if it's not right in front of his face.

Nope, she doesn't know. If I get a positive I might tell her...she knew before anyone else last time, too (I got my bfp on her birthday so I told her then).

She just went out to get the mail and sent me a photo of the envelopes I got. One is from Beijing, which is where the ICs are coming from.

I'm surprised no one has caught me yet, I've taken 6 tests in the last 3 days! :rofl: I have all the boxes and wrappers in my bathroom drawer, because I'm afraid someone will see them in the trash.

When you ladies go out and have somenoe else watch your lo's. . .do you have them put your kiddos to bed? Dh just informed me that he wants me to go out to the ballgame with him tomorrow. . .which would mean my Mum will watch Camden and put him to bed. My Mum is good with Camden and I trust her. . . just it hurts my heart not to put my baby to bed. Is this normal? Am I just over-controlling of my baby? Obviously it's going to happen. . but I'm already sick to my stomach thinking of the fact that someone else is tucking my little boy in bed. :(

If we're out at bedtime, yep we have them put the babies to bed. With two of them, I can't always put them to bed myself anyway...I do prefer to, though. I understand that feeling, Sierra, but I'm sure Camden will be fine being put to bed by someone else for one night. I hope you have a good time :)

How much you wanna bet it's going to be another "evap?"

I can't stand the suspense! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"