Valentines Babies, 2013!

I am reunited with my baby who slept through the night last night in spite of not taking his bottle! :). he was extremely happy to see me this morning! :) all is well.

And now I'm waiting too!!

Maybe, because this IC looks positive to me. I can even see it on the non tweaked photo. This was well within 10 minutes.

Looks like I'll need a FRER after all!

Attachments

• IMG_20130824_061304_996-1_zps4fcd3873.jpg
    IMG_20130824_061304_996-1_zps4fcd3873.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20130824_071529_zpsae88e159.jpg
    IMG_20130824_071529_zpsae88e159.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20130824_071533_zpsb0247b9a.jpg
    IMG_20130824_071533_zpsb0247b9a.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2
My sister has a job interview this morning, so she's going to pick up a FRER for me on her way home.

Sierra - I am glad to hear that Camden slept through the night even though he had a tough time going down. I don't know why DH's are seemingly so insensitive about being away from a distraught baby. This has caused a couple of minor arguments between DH and I. Now he knows to schedule any "dates" or away time after bedtime or make sure we can take Teagen with us.

Dragon - Hhmmm... I'm glad that your sister is able to pick up and FRER for you. I can still see the positive lines on the other tests. I guess we'll find out. As AF showed up as predicted?

Helena - Bummer about the time difference. How did we manage to become a board of mostly Americans?

I found the FRER I was looking for... too bad it was the one I took with Teagen :rofl: I knew I had seen one floating around. I guess I won't be taking any tests any time soon! I have some nice O pain this morning. Maybe I'll test fate tonight and see if the IUD is really 99.9% effective.

No AF yet, here's the latest FRER:

Attachments

• IMG_20130824_110316_zpscfa302dc.jpg
    IMG_20130824_110316_zpscfa302dc.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh Dragon, dang it! It's ok, though, because I still see something on the other tests! I think a regular FRER is the way to go, for sure. Thank goodness your SIL is able to help out :)

Sierra, I'm glad Camden is fine and happy to see you this morning! DHs can be quite insensitive. Sometimes when Max is fussy DH says (jokingly, but still) "I'm going to build you a sound-proof room!" I always just glare at him and go about comforting my kid :haha:

HAha, I guess no testing for you, Kellen! Have fun testing out your IUD, though :winkwink:

As for me, considering this is completely unplanned pregnancy, I'm doing way too much worrying. What will be, will be, right? So why am I so paranoid? I didn't even know about this baby a couple of days ago! Now I'm obsessing over FRERs 48 hours apart that haven't darkened, and my test this morning (so much for not testing for 2 days :dohh:) is lighter... I think. I need to just let it go. I'm just making myself looney.

Dragon - I don't really see anything on the FRER. :shrug: But it is a good thing you got the group testing so Wamommy could find out. If I were you I'd wait a day or two more before testing again.

Wamommy - Hopefully you'll be able to get to a doctor to get the "official" test done and let us the results. This is still very exciting. I just have to stay up past 9:30 in order to test out the IUD. :dohh:

There's something there, but once again it's so faint I can't be sure.

I've been getting "maybe" lines for 5 days now, if they were really positive, wouldn't they be getting darker?

Oh well, I guess I'll be testing again in the morning. :(

I'm so sorry, Dragon. I wish you could get a definitive answer!! :hugs:

Ok, so I'm comparing pics driving myself insane... I don't think I'm imagining things, though! The tests are lighter, not darker, I think. After a couple of trips down Chemical Lane, I'm starting to think it's headed that way.

The first FRER is from Wednesday, the second from yesterday (48 hours apart). The first Dollar Store test is yesterday, the second this morning.

Attachments

• 8-21FRERa.jpg
    8-21FRERa.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 8-23FRER.jpg
    8-23FRER.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
  • DollarStore8-23.jpg
    DollarStore8-23.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DollarSTore8-24a.jpg
    DollarSTore8-24a.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
I don't think the second FRER looks lighter, and the dollar store ones are not quite as consistent in general. I had varying intensities on cheapies when I was pregnant with the twins. Is there any other reason why you think it might be a chemical? I wouldn't worry too much based on the tests.

I guess I'm worried because I didn't have any symptoms... and I compared my tests to Max's and these are way lighter. AND I'm a generally anxious worrier in general :dohh:

I think you need to get off the testing train and wait. Maybe this is just one of those awesome pregnancies that I've read about. Hopefully you will just fly through it with no symptoms and gain that magical glow. I know all that is easier said that done and I was a complete basket case during the first trimester, but we are here for you. I think this is one of the reasons I only tested to confirm the pregnancy and then waited until the doctor said yea or nay. :hugs:

You're both totally right. I have one Dollar Store test left, and I will refuse to buy any more. I called my Doctor and her nurse told me that they won't see me until 6 weeks from my last period, which isn't for 2 more weeks! :growlmad: But you're right. Testing crazily and getting all worried doesn't do anything productive. Maybe I'll go do pilates and relax :D

Convince your DH to take you out to a nice dinner.

Is Teagen just crazy or has anyone else's LO learned that they can breathe through their mouth as well as their nose? She just discovered this and is now panting like a dog whenever she gets excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->