Valentines Babies, 2013!

Oh good Kellen, I'm so glad he apologised and you sorted it all out x

hi everyone! im pretty new to baby and bump, im due my first child on feb 11th id love to join this group!? please :) :flower: xxx

hi everyone! im pretty new to baby and bump, im due my first child on feb 11th id love to join this group!? please :) :flower: xxx

Welcome to our group! We're glad to have you aboard.

Just as a random note: DH apparently is still feeling bad about his attitude. He had me lay down when we got home from work last night. He washed all the dishes! (he would rather do any other chore than this). And then fixed me dinner. Sweet man just needed a knock to the side of the head.

Also one of his co-workers commented on my bump yesterday. She hadn't seen me in a week and a half. Apparently I have "exploded!" lol I need to have DH take a picture.

Exploded! Brilliant! :) I had a friend ask how many weeks I was this afternoon, followed a nodding head and a big wide smirk - clearly thought I was going to be enormous. Hehe, embrace the big bellies I say!

Kellen, I'm so glad things got sorted out with DH :D Also, I'd love to see a pic of the explosion :haha: I'll bet you're super cute. I'll try to take a pic today too, as yucky as I feel in my skin right now. I feel pretty comfortable with you ladies!

Welcome, Jade :flower: This is a fantastic group, and we're happy to have you!

Kellen! I think you can squeeze a few more days out of him for his 'awful' behaviour ;)

I feel like my belly has exploded this week actually! I am back to work after a couple of days off tomorrow, we'll see if anyone notices the exploding bump :wacko:

I think 16-20 weeks is a big growth spurt time! My bump is exploding too. Had an ultrasound today to check my cervical length (was fine), and got some more pics!

In the third one, the view is from above the babies' heads...looks like little boy is elbowing little girl in the head :haha:

Attachments

• 17w6dA.jpg
    17w6dA.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 17w6dB.jpg
    17w6dB.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 17w6dAB.jpg
    17w6dAB.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Excellent pictures dragon! It's good to see they are starting their sibling bickering already (elbow to head!) lol xx

We are 18 weeks! Yyyyyeeeeeehhhhaaaaaa!

Thought I felt baby yesterday but it was odd. Not a flutter, not a popping feeling, not a quick kick but as decimate and slightly slow prod. Like someone poking me with one finger slowly and deliberately from inside! It was low, below bellow button level, on ne side, and was so clear it stopped me in my tracks. I didn't think it was wind, was no other feelings surrounding it, just one hard poke.very odd. We were sitting at the table as the kids ate dinner, just talking and suddenly I went "Oh!" and stopped. I wasn't trying to feel it. Hoping it was baby just letting me know he or she (I am feeling she now) is there after all. But are bones hard enough yet for me to feel such a poke? Maybe, I read the bones are hardening this week?
Whatever it was, it was bizarre!

Hope everyone is well today xx

helena, yes, their bones are hard enough to feel a poke! Just in the last few days I've been feeling stronger movements and even some jabs...so fun!

Hey All!

Just got back from our doctor's appointment. It was super fast! 15 minutes... I guess that means we're healthy! Anyways, they did the blood draw for the anomaly test and I should hear back by the end of next week with the results. Midwife measured the baby and told me either my child is huge or I'm 1.5-2 weeks ahead of schedule seeing as I measured at 20 weeks.

Last night DH and I got out a bunch of my old kids books and read to the baby for 45 minutes. Then DH's cousin called. While he was on the phone the baby was super active so I had him press firmly against my belly. He was able to feel a tiny nudge before LO decided it was nap-time again! Woot! He was so excited. Had a silly grin for the rest of the evening. :)

Oh, and we go in on the 26th for our gender scan. So excited!

DragonflyWing, those pictures are gorgeous!! It's just amazing to me that there are two in there. How very cool!

Helena, yay for pokes! Hopefully it will become more and more frequent. When do you find out if your girl hunch is right?

Kellen, your appointment sounds like my last one. I figure if they go fast it's because they don't have any concerns, so Yay!

It's supposed to be 81degrees here today, so I'm off to enjoy our last day of summer! In a week or two the 6 months of rain starts :wacko:

Dragon, those are fantastic pictures! I missed them my first scroll down the page. Looks like you are going to have a handful with those two. :)

Helena, it sounds like your little one is finally wanting to make itself known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->