Valentines Babies, 2013!

Aw thanks so much everyone! I'm still so new and a bit confussed! Hope everyone is ok :) xx

Wamommy, my scan is pnt until 21 weeks, in 5 October, seems so far away!

Oh she's, my doctor whites through my appointments and doesn't really offer lots of info unless I ask. I guess he s a busy man and assumes I will ask if I need to know anything? But yes, they go so fast.

Exciting to be measuring ahead kellen! Maybe we will have our babies a the same time ish - I will definitely be a c section so will be a least 1 if not 2 weeks early.

Feeling a bit stressed tonight. DH sold his car today (a massive deal as he loves that car!) so we can buy a 7 sweater for the bigger family. But then the guy who bought it rang 2 hours later and wants his money back as some light or other on the dash board has come on....sorry, but it isn't our car anymore,your problem! DH is a reasonable man and didn't as that to him, but told him to think about it, and maybe see a mechanic. It's not a big deal and used to happen a lot, but this man doesn't seem to know about engines and is panicing. but to be fair we don't owe him his money back...and we don't know how he drove the car since he left our house hours ago....Ooof, is just a stress we don't need. I told DH we can only be nice to a point...the man bought the car in a good state, what happens next is his concern... Anyway, just a rant!

Exciting to be measuring ahead kellen! Maybe we will have our babies a the same time ish - I will definitely be a c section so will be a least 1 if not 2 weeks early.

DH and I are hoping that our LO will arrive a wee bit early. His grandpa's birthday is January 31st and mine is February 6th. So we think it would be cool to have the baby on one of those days.
Sort of off topic, but my dad was born on his grandpa's birthday, who was born on his grandpa's birthday - my nephew missed my dad's birthday by 6 hours... the little stinker! So we'd like to carry on the tradition!

Helena - that sounds annoying and stressful. If he was happy with the car when he drove off with it then it becomes his problem! I'm sure your DH showed him the car and satisfied him that everything was in working order. Some people...

My brother was born on our mums birthday, and then he got married on the same date! His daughter was born two days later date wise.

I was due on 7/7/77 but was 4 days late :(

Congrats midnight! I find out on tuesday what we're having. Soo excited! Xx

Hello all!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm here and read from time to time. Life has been so busy that I haven't had any time to be on here. A girl in my office quit, so my boss has me doing my job, her job, and training a new girl! :wacko: Needless to say after a day on the job, with being pregnant, when I get home, I just cry and fall asleep on the couch. :( So. . .please please forgive my absence from here. I still care so much for all of you and will check back as I can.

Congrats to Midnight on team pink!
Kellen so glad things are going better now.
To the new gals---HELLO and WELCOME! :)
Everyone else---so glad to hear there are little baby nudges and good points.

I'll continue to read and post as I can!!

:hugs:

Congrats on team pink, midnight! Exciting :D We're starting to balance out, it will be fun to see how many pinks and blues there are in the next month or so.

Helena, I'm right before you on Oct 3 for the gender scan. 21 weeks seems so late to find out! At least they'll probably be sure by then :) As far as the car thing goes, as hard as it is, it was his car at that point. That's why they always say get the car checked by a mechanic before buying it! When I was a kid we sold our Volvo to a nice couple who rang our doorbell an hour later and they had broken down a mile down the road!! My Mom felt awful, but told them she couldn't help them. It's so hard!

Sierra, I'm so sorry work is stressful :( I hope they don't keep you on this work load long, since it can't be any fun! In the meantime, don't worry about us! When you have more time, we'll be here. Until then, I hope all is well. :flower:

Jades, I added you to the front page :D When are you due?

NVM just saw you're due the 11th a couple pages back!

Thanks wamommy! I'm due feb 11th so excited, its my first. I'm really new to b+b too I'm still figuring out how it works! When are you due? Do u know if your team blue or pink yet? :)

On,one psychic cheri22 did me a free reading, she predicts a boy coming my way. Not that I believe she is real, but time will tell!

Get me - was out with friends until midnight last night! Had a lovely evening at a restaurant. Haven't been out that late since pre bfp! The energy must be back! Yay!

Happy weekend all x x x

Jades, I find out what team I'm on October 3rd! It still seems like time is crawling to get there.

Helena, I haven't tried the on-line psychics, but my DH has had 2 dreams this week that the baby is a girl. I'm actually really glad he has! He wants a boy so badly that I've been really concerned he'll be disappointed with a girl. Having had a couple dreams that made him sure it's a girl has made him kind of come around to the idea. He actually rubbed my belly today and said "hello in there, little girl!" In a sweet voice. It's kind of a relief! If it's a boy, awesome! But if it's a girl I think we're both ok with having 3. Girls are pretty amazing, and we wouldn't have to buy a thing!

Hurray for bursts of energy! I had one yesterday and started cleaning my house top to bottom. After a couple hours I collapsed on the couch and felt like I'd run a marathon. My house looks amazing, though!

Yay for your cleaning efforts! After last night I feel pretty shattered but am cooking DH a special meal tonight as he has been a good boy this week, selling his speed demon boy racer car for the good of the Family, a big deal for him. M making this: https://www.simplythenest.com/journ...cakes-and-plum-sauc.html?printerFriendly=true mmmmmm

Yes I feel the same - if we end up with 3 boys that's fine, and so so very practical!

My 4 year old was super sweet yesterday, as little boys can be occasionally, and when I got dressed to go out with friends he said "mummy you look beautiful in that, like a shooting star!" awwwww I could have eaten him all up!

Yuuuummmmm.... that duck sounds amazing! I can't cook, lol... but I wish I could!

What a sweet thing for your son to say!! :cloud9: That would have melted me to the floor!

I know, I left the house as a very smiley lady after that!! :)

Good Monday Morning Everyone! Glad to hear that at least some of us are getting energy back. I'll take a vial of whatever you guys had... I'm still dragging.

However, last night when DH came to bed the LO was moving around like crazy. So I put his hand over the spot and he was like, "Whoa! There's a lump there!" Yes, dear, that is called your child. :haha:
He tried to feel on Saturday night but the baby would stop moving every time he placed his hand on my belly. According to DH this obviously means it is a girl and she is playing coy with her daddy. Like Wamommy I'm glad that DH is coming around to the team pink side of things because I don't want him to be too disappointed at our scan next Wednesday. He wants a son for his first... I'm really wanting a girl, but I know we'll both love whatever!

I was lazy last night and decided to call in a pizza. Stupid me. I am lactose intolerant, but had eaten pizza a couple times, but with tomato sauce. Last night white sauce sounded super good. Oooh, I paid for it and am still paying for it. Note: no more dairy products for me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->