Valentines Babies, 2013!

Sierra, I'm glad that you and your DH were able to come to a consensus regarding your sister and her family. I am sure that everything will be fine, especially since they are actively looking for another place to stay.
I feel sorry for your poor DH. Mine has only been able to feel the baby for about a week now... and then only sometimes.

oh Sierra, I'm so pleased you made a choice. It sounds as if, from her reaction, that it really is just piece of mind if they can't find anything else, so it is lovely that you can help out. Good that you set expectations from the beginning too :thumbup:
My hubby hasn't felt baby either. I'm sure it will happen soon enough and whilst led in bed they will get fed up with it kicking them in the back :haha:

Kellen - What time is your scan?

1:30 Eastern Standard Time... so in 4 hours from right now. Give or take 10 minutes.

calculating ...........

that makes it 18:30 UK time :) ok cool! I will check back later when I am cooking our anniversary dinner tonight :thumbup:

good luck!!!

Happy Anniversary, Jo!

What are you going to be serving up?

Thanks! We've been together 15 years but it's our 3 year wedding anniversary :D

We will be having Rib-eye steak, dauphinoise potatoes, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and peas :thumbup:

Yum! Now I am getting hungry. :) Congrats on sticking it out together. That is quite admirable.

I killed an hour due to orders coming in. I supervised my supervisor supervising a man with a forklift take all my emergency kits out of the back of a truck. I then lead the office supply man to our supply closet which he kindly refilled. Then I walked down to the other building and turned in packing slips. Whereupon I was given two packs of self-adhesive foam boards for sign making! Now what do I do for 40 minutes? :haha:

:haha: oh bless you! I hope the next 40 minutes goes quickly!

This article:

https://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2012/09/oh-dear-god-i-think-im-pregnant.html

Helped to kill a little more time. This blog is one of my favorites and I cannot wait to have crazy kid stories to compare with some of the things these women go through. The above post made me laugh and then almost cry at the end. Just thought I'd share.

I'll check it out, I have 20 minutes left of my working day, so that will do nicely!

Up to now I've been looking at things I'm going to make when I know the sex.

Starting with booties
https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/73CE9AF6-FB16-4BFF-ABBC-B9849B764C3A-5468-000006F7F6B1D4BA.jpg
or these
https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/FE7AD15C-06FC-4C3A-B574-D9DB86651680-5468-000006F7CE8FC6DB.jpg

Im so impatient ive moved my scan forward from next week to....TOMORROW!!

Yes!!! Another one tomorrow! How exciting! Any idea what team you might be blue bear?

Jo---those booties are SO cute!!!!!! I'm so jealous that you are that crafty!!

Blue bear: That's awesome that you got it moved up! Let us know how it goes!

Well I do like my crochet, but we'll see how they turn out first :haha:

Jo - im leaning towards pink but i thought i was 100% pink when i had ds so could be way off! Honeatly dont mind either way though!

Officially team pink. Even though the little stinker had her legs crossed and hand in between until the tech had me roll onto my side.

Congrats on team pink, Kellen! How exciting!

Anatomy scan went great this morning- got to see both hearts, brains, stomachs, kidneys, etc. They're measuring right on track at 11 oz each. They used a crappy ultrasound machine, so I really couldn't tell what we were looking at most of the time, but the u/s tech seemed to know what she was doing. Unfortunately, we couldn't get many good pictures. Didn't get any of little boy at all :(

But here is one of little girl. :)

Attachments

• 19w6dB.jpg
    19w6dB.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Kellen! The pinks are in the lead!!

Blue, what time is your scan tomorrow? I will check in to see results! Mine is 8:30am BST

Dragon, another lovely pic! I'm still amazed there is two in there!!

Officially team pink. Even though the little stinker had her legs crossed and hand in between until the tech had me roll onto my side.

Congrats on team Pink Kellen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->