Valentines Babies, 2013!

Blue - Thanks! I have been trying to walk around and just got out of a nice shower. Of course the next contraction hit as I was drying off... It couldn't be nice and come while I was basking in the warmth of the shower. I think I will try to go lay down and see what happens.

Wamommy - I am sorry that you are in so much pain. I hope that your little man decides to make his debut sooner rather than later.

wamommy---no regular contractions for me. . . just random ones throughout the night. I cleaned the floor for nothing! ;) Except that my house looks wonderful now! :) I hope your contractions get closer together and this is it for you!!

Kellen---that's awesome! It'll be soon for you, then, as they don't like people to wait long after their waters go! YAY! Congratulations! I hope contractions become regular!!

This is so exciting you guys!! I can't wait for all of the new babies to come!

Did anyone lose their mucus plug? I haven't heard anything from any of you, and I haven't seen mine!

Looks like my baby is still simmering in there. . .I hope after hearing that you guys are progressing, he decides to become regular! :)

I'm getting a ton of questions at work---" you still here?" "No baby?" "Wow, you're so big". . . yeah, I know! I've been thinking the same thing all weekend! ;)

About 5 minutes ago, I sneezed and wet myself a little. . . at work. . . it's not bad enough to go home and change, and thank goodness I had a pad on. . .but it could have been extremely embarassing! :rofl:

No signs at all for me lol il most likely be last but happy to make it another week yet :)

Just to update you lovely ladies, my waters broke at about 10am this morning and I've been in hospital since. They have brought the section forward so I am how ing up in about 15 minutes and should be meeting her very soon!!

Oh Kellen! Oh Jo! Babies babies babies!!, yaaaay! Go girls.
Kellen, don't wait too long, go get checked if testers have gone? Maybe you are giving. Ith right now!...

Oooh so exiting!

Jo, so funny our scheduled c section babies decided to come early! Clearly trouble makers.

Can't wait for updates xxxxxxxx

Congrats, Jo! So exciting to think that we might have little ones with the same birthday.

Called my midwife this morning. Went in and was monitored for 20 minutes. Contractions were at 7 mins for 90 sec a piece. Alternate midwife did and internal and I'm at 3cm and 100% effaced! Woot! Then I was sent home.

Our normal midwife called and said she is very excited. I was given permission to eat anything I want and to stay active and/or take a nap. The nap sounds pretty good to me. I'm to call her back once the contractions are around 5 min apart. I can go up to 48 hours without giving birth since my waters have gone, but only 24 if I want a waterbirth. Come on baby, hurry it up!

I am super excited! Also, since you asked earlier I have been loosing chunks of my plug since my water broke this morning. I've also had a slight pink tinge to my discharge, but was assured that it is all normal. I just finished scheduling all the monthly bills to be paid out until March based on our paycheck schedule for this month. That way I won't have to worry.

Thanks Kellen! :thumbup: I'm glad you are excited---and nice that you are getting some chores done! Good thinking! This all is happening so fast---I can't wait to see pictures of all of the beautiful babies! And I'm hoping I'm not far behind all of you! ;)

wamommy--how are you doing?

Dragon---how are you?

Oooh brilliant stuff Kellen!
My waters were pink which scared me a bit, but the midwife assured me it wasnt anything to worry about.

Olivia May was born at 16:03 uk time weighing 8lbs 13oz with loads of dark brown hair!

We're good, she's being monitored in NICU as a precaution because of the talipes, diabetes and the fact that some c section babies have a bit of fluid on their lungs but all looks really promising.

Any news Kellen?

Recovery is going well so far xx

Here she is

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/DDE01FF3-BFD9-4163-BBCA-E785F7906FA4-4779-0000058754E812AC_zps72974d2e.jpg

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/3002474E-3B06-4B97-9C97-9C22869EF3D0-4779-00000580C2A59551_zps366a089a.jpg

My waters were pink too and they just didn't stop coming! Totally embarrassing, dribbling down my leg every time I stood up! Awful! But who cares when you get one of these at the end of it!!

congrats jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->