Valentines Babies, 2013!

Jo she is adorable! What weight? Looks chunkier than my little girl, Olivia has such adorable cheeks! You must be very in love. Happy recovery.xxx

Does she have surgery on her feet soon? Best of luck.
She is a cracker! Xxxxx

Hmmm. Can't decide if my contracx are the real thing or not...been on and off since this morning but they have hung around all day which is unusual. They are about every 10mins ish at the mo but not lasting that long. They feel different to BH. What's throwing me is they don't hurt?!

How are you doing Blue Bear? It could be the real thing, or could just be Braxton Hicks? I get them all day long, and sometimes as much as 2 minutes apart---I've been monitored for them and everything, and my midwife said if I can walk and talk through them, they aren't the real thing? How are yours feeling?

wamommy and Kellen---any babies yet?

helena and Dragon--how are your little ones doing?

Jo, I hope recovery is treating you well and you are getting a lot of snuggles with your little cutie!

I'm hanging in there. . .sleepless, in pain, grumpy. . . :haha: I woke up crying last night because I was in pain. . . my next appt isn't until Thursday. . . I just can't wait to join the baby-mamas in our group soon!

Still having them on and off. It feels different to my normal braxtons because I can feel it starting in my back. Just had a bath, had a couple in there but still not painful. Have read that some women experience little pain until 'active' labor or waters go....who knows!

Baby Marc is here!!!

The contractions Sunday night stayed mild and spread out, so I went to bed. I woke up at 4am with a strong contraction and when I went to the bathroom I had bloody show (sorry, tmi). The contractions stayed 10 minutes apart and fairly mild, but I woke DH at 5am anyway, because I felt like it was time. We arrived at the hospital at 6:15am and I was 7cm. They decided to admit me, and by the time I was in my own room I was 8-9, and within a half hour I was completely dilated. I pushed through 3 contractions, and out he came! His shoulders were briefly stuck, but once he came out he was PERFECT. He looks just like my husband :D

Little Marc was born at 8:21am February 4. He was 8lbs, 4oz. We're home and waiting on Grandma to come entertain the girls so I can sleep! I have to say, this was my most painful labor by far. He was posterior, so my back felt like someone was ripping it out with a screwdriver! Even DH said (right before I started pushing) "if we have another one, why don't we try an epidural?" LOL

I'll upload pictures later, once DH puts them from his camera to my computer.

And congrats, Jo!!!! Olivia is absolutely beautiful!!

Kellen, any baby news? We may have THREE February 4th babies :rofl:

Oh my goodness!!!! Congratulations wamommy!!!! That's so exciting!!! Can't wait to see pictures! Glad you are doing well!

Congratulations Jo and wamommy! So happy for you!

Kellen, baby must be here by now right? Can't wait to hear from you!

The twins are doing well...I think Gunnar must be over 7lbs by now, and Lilja is likely near 6. She's not as good an eater as he is, so she's growing slower.

Attachments

• IMG950284_zpsf4c5fb33.jpg
    IMG950284_zpsf4c5fb33.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG950282_zpse7d66667.jpg
    IMG950282_zpse7d66667.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks girls. I've just put a massive update in my journal if you want to know the latest around how Olivia is doing. But not bad xx

She was 8lbs 13oz Helena!!! So a chunky monkey!!

Congratulations Wamommy!!!! :wohoo: it's all really happening now for everyone!!!

Wamommy - congratulations on Marc's arrival! Well done super mum! Xxx

Baby Brianna is here. Born 4 th Feb. weighing 8 lbs 15 oz= 4.06 kgs

Am on my mobile still in the hosp... Pics to follow soon

Oh my goodness! You're all having babies! Congratulations Kim!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Oh Kim too! Wow so many pre due date!! Congratulations Kim :) beautiful name xx

Come on Sierra, put some effort in ;)

Oh Kim too! Wow so many pre due date!! Congratulations Kim :) beautiful name xx

Come on Sierra, put some effort in ;)

Haha---I'm trying helena! :haha: My midwife did sweeps on my sisters a week before their due date---so I'm hoping I'll get one tomorrow at my appointment! :) But part of me is convinced since all of you are going early that I will be the one that goes two weeks overdue! :( I sincerely hope not, though! :wacko: But I am so happy to see all of your beautiful babies! It helps build my excitement for my own!

My contractions turned to nothing so I'm still here waiting impatiently lol.

Congrats, Kim!! How exciting :D

Sierra and Blue, hang in there! I know that's annoying to hear,since I'm sure you're both SUPER ready to evict your tiny tenant. Fingers crossed that it's soon!

We're all still calling baby "Baby" or "Brother," because we're waiting to see what nickname jumps out at us. Marc is DH's name, and after seeing the baby he wanted to name him after himself. I'm totally ok with that, since the baby looks JUST like him, and we didn't have any other ideas! :haha: But the deal was that we'd get to know the baby and then call him something that fits his personality. Here he is! He looks way more than 1/4 Japanese! My girls are both blonde, so the dark hair was a shock!

Attachments

• BabyMarc.jpg
    BabyMarc.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe