Valentine's BfP ladies

Sasha- I ferrel so bad for you, that's absurd! I would stand my ground, don't let them tell you how to be and by golly keep that independence! We don't "need a man" to bring home the bacon!

Junebug- I can't wait to hear about your u/s, goodluck!

Bambola- I love your bean pics, how sweet! I can't get over the development! And two u/s? Lucky biscuit!

I had my u/s today and got to see my adorable little bean, h/r was 136, what a relief! I wish I knew how to upload the photo but I haven't figured out how to do that yet ;)
Does anyone else have a crazy increase in cm? (yuck)

Emma- I love your little bump pic :hugs: I swear I feel rounder than usual.

jbell- Goodluck tomorrow I can't wait to hear how it goes these moments are always the most exciting!

Missus- I am going to send possitive vibes your way and pray until I'm blue in the face that everything turns out right for you! :hugs:

Momof1 so glad your us was wonderful... if you can upload it to photobucket its really easy tobpost on here... as far as cm not much increase just a strange consistency and a completely different smell(sorry tmi)

Im so glad you ladies are doing so well despite the morning sickness and cramping and scares!!! This is an amazing group of ladies here!!!

I spoke with hubby and he has decided to stay with his parents for a little while because he doesnt understand why im so frustrated. :( I thought this would be a happy time for us... I still dont completely understand his change of heart or his mothers reaction. And now here I am pregnant and upset and alone! I wish I could find a way to be okay with everything but I cant let them win! This is my baby and I will do everything I can to make sure baby is happy and healthy and I can provide for it no matter what! I just wish hubby would come around!(this is our first ever honest to goodness fight ever)

But... I have you ladies and that is very important!!! Sorry for all the drama

I look forward to seeing your pictures momof1.

Sasha, I really hope DH comes round soon! DH and I had our only major row when I was PG last time. I thought it was all over just like that, he was suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling of responsibility and rather selfishly about his lost youth... blah, blah... Despite it having been his idea to go ahead and try for a baby it was like he wasn't even happy I was PG. We patched it up but it was only after the birth that I had confidence he was happy again.

I think men like to develop an overblown sense of their own importance during a first pregnancy. I certainly wasn't alone in my experience.

Whatever happens now, you are obviously a strong lady and I have my FX for you that it all gets sorted out quickly. Xxxx

Momof1 and Sasha, I have noticed a change in CM too. I remember it from before, the consistency looks like it is more uniformly smooth, the quantity is always about the same, but is more than at most points during my cycle except maybe when I have EWCM and it is more cream to pale yellow coloured now. It does smell different, I noticed that last time too. It is just a sign that the body is keeping the cervix clean from infection to protect the baby!

Thanks Emma... I have been very worried about not having hubby... This is going to sound awful but I am glad it isnt just us. Its funny though this past Christmas he is the one who said "I know we have been trying for a long time but whatever it takes to make a baby with you we will do." Now its like he has been replaced by a greedy little monster! I imagine thisvis what parenthood must feel like "I love you so much but I didnt think I could possibly be so angry with you" :)

In other news I can feel a roundish bump just above my pubic bone... like I swallowed a whole orange and it got stuck right there! Kinda weird and cool as no one else can feel it and even I have to have a fairly full bladder to! Yay

I will try to figure out how to upload the u/s. My cm definitely has a different smell and is very watery (which is unusual) I soak through three panty liners a day. I don't remember this with DD hmmmmm?

Sasha- My heart hurts for you :(. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now with hubby away. Unfortunately, it is very common for this to happen; I know of several women that went through the same thing and EVERY ONE of their husbands eventually came around and turned out to be a great Daddy and hubby again. I have strong hope that everything will be OK! BIG :HUGS: coming your way hun!

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/mickeyyoda/20130312_113646_zps06086fc3.jpg

I figured out how to do it! Here is my little bean :)

Oh my goodness momof1... so big!!! Jeeze I really want my next u/s already! :) and thank you for your positivity! I love my Hubby and I know he loves me thats why I am glad he went to calm himself down. He wants to see me this AM, I will see how it goes! :)

Have I mentioned how awesome you ladies are??

Aww good luck seeing DH Sasha, don't let his mum bully you into anything though! Your DH is just struggling to see things from anything other than his mum's perspective. My DH is like this! Luckily I get on well with MIL but I can still tell that if she told DH to jump he would ask how high. It's just a weird mum/son thing! I'll be exactly the same with my little boy :rofl:

I've just had my midwife booking in appt and all went really well. She is determined I'm a week ahead because of lmp even although I have 5 week cycles and know exactly when I ovulated. Hey I'm not arguing, if that makes me EIGHT AND A HALF weeks instead of 7 and a half I'm happy! :) got a feeling my scan will put me right back to where I think I actually am though because that's where I measured last week at scan x

Glad it went well Mammy! They always do that, I think it's silly but there we go! From my rite conception date last time DD was almost bang on time!

Mumof1, that's amazing, it's so big compared to the size mine was at the start of week 6!

Sasha, hope all goes well for you with DH tomorrow. He needs to be his own man one day, not mummy's little boy... my DH hasn't quite passed that stage yet! :rofl:

I had my Ultrasound done on Monday, everything looks great! HB was 144 and i am measuring right where i should be!:cloud9:

Hi everyone,

Wow momof1 that's amazing, I can't wait until Monday!

Sasha I really hope you work things out, tell him to man up!lol

I called up the Dr's at lunchtime (like they told me!) but my test results hadn't come back yet. They were closed all afternoon for training so I have to wait until tomorrow to ask again :-( this is killing me!!

On another note I went and bought some maternity/sports bra's yesterday, they are depressingly unsexy, but OMG are they sooooo much comfier!! :-D

Thats great junebugs!!! So glad the heart is going strong

Missus im sure everything is fine, think happy thoughts

Missus- goodluck Monday, can't wait to heart how it does!
Sasha- I'm so glad that hubby wants to see you, make the best of it and stand your ground!
junebugs- that's great news! Do you have a photo to share?

I do, i will post one after, although it just looks like a blob! lol

Ohhh K! I'm all caught up, even though I had to make a list to remember to address everything and I'm super sorry if I forget something. I tried so hard not too!

Bam - those are great pictures! I love seeing the progression from 6 weeks to 7! It's amazing how much they grow and how quickly.

Sasha - I'm so sorry about what's going on between you and DH. Honestly, I'm on your side as it sounds like he is being a little ridiculous, especially about the SAHM and tongue ring thing. I'm sure the space is for the best and will cause everything to fix itself! :hugs:

missus - I missed what your blood tests are for! What's going on?

Mams - I hate rumors. :grr: I don't have any advice on how to squelch them though, I'm not any good at that kind of thing. I have started telling a few people at work that I see everyday. People are suspecting that I'm a little off so I'm getting my kicks out of telling them in really random and weird ways. Its very fun and entertaining. Honestly, I'm sick of keeping it a secret, it's just difficult when it's such a big part of me and what I have going on right now. So instead of fussing and being frustrated about it, I'm having fun and telling people very, very slowly. Its amusing! ;) Also you are totally right about your DD. They will adjust it and then have to change it so just let them deal with it and then tell them told you so!

Momof1 - What a great heartbeat! It is so amazing to hear it. I also have cm, it doesn't really have a smell though. And I feel rounder and have a little pooch going on, but I think it is from bloating.

June - I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! Its a very exciting time!

AFM - My ultrasound was spectacular. I swear I could listen to that little heartbeat all day long. It was great. The baby's hb was 145 bpm which is great and the doc said everything looked good! Hurray! They did change my DD. According to the scan I am 7 weeks 4 days, but my lmp puts me at 7 weeks and 5 days so thats what they want to use. Therefore, it puts me at October 25th! That was fine with me. I also had blood drawn today and they took 4 vials! I thought I was going to be bloodless when she was through with me! Other than that, I'm still exhausted and my bbs hurt sooo bad!

Attachments

• 4fc809eb-6984-43fa-adbe-fc1a34626bfe_zps15ac8d0d.jpg
    4fc809eb-6984-43fa-adbe-fc1a34626bfe_zps15ac8d0d.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
Wow! Jbell, that's the most detailed US yet! You can actually make out the baby!

Great pic Jbell!! How adorable!! I can't wait to see the progression next week!! I'm having my next scan at 8+1 - when is your next one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->