Valentine's BfP ladies

Calling all zombie-pregnant-ladies: where are you all? Have you all just slept all weekend? :rofl:

How is everyone? So DH and I went out on Saturday and...bought a babygrow! :) that's me done now until 12 weeks! (Maybe :blush: ) xx

Yay well done mammy, I promise it does kill the buying bug...for now!

I managed a beach walk with DH and the dog yesterday and that was it. Been suffering from a killer cold and don't want to do anything apart from pick a book up now and then.

Told my parent's this morning, they are sooooo excited :) I instantly feel less stressed now they know.

Hope you're all ok?

Awww that's so nice that you told your parents. Were they delighted?

We went for a beach walk with the dog today but it was so windy and started hailstoning. Didn't stop my puppy running straight into the massive waves though! I think she nearly gave me heart failure. :rofl: what kind of dog have you got? X

They were so happy, my mum said it was the best mother's day present ever :)

I have a staffie x dachshund, he is very small but typical staffie loving needyness! He is wonderful with my young niece and the only thing he ever did was lick her nose :-D what have you got mammy?

I've got a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. She's only 10 months and a little monkey but great with all people and dogs! Her attitude is...if it can play with me then I love it! :) xx

I've never heard of that breed before, just googled it...very cute!

A dog and a baby, what have we let ourselves in for!! :-D

Right, update girls. I've just been to the loo and noticed some blood in my cm,not alot but enough to freak me out. I haven't had any pains, just usual af like cramps once or twice today, but this has totally thrown me. Is this normal!?!?

Right, update girls. I've just been to the loo and noticed some blood in my cm,not alot but enough to freak me out. I haven't had any pains, just usual af like cramps once or twice today, but this has totally thrown me. Is this normal!?!?

I think it's very common and can be loads of different things! When I went for my ultrasound the nurse was quite surprised that I'd had none so it must be quite common. Make an urgent appointment with your doctor first thing and they'll probably send you for a scan but try not to panic. There are lots of reasons for a bleed and most of those reasons don't end badly! :hugs: xxxxx

Thankyou mammy, I'm scanning the internet but will definitely call Dr first thing. I'm trying to not think the worst but I just didn't expect it :-(

Hi missusgee, I totally agree with Mammy, get in to see the doc urgently but don't panic. I had 7 days of spotting and bleeding at the beginning of this pregnancy and had spotting for the whole of the second trimester last time and even a day of bright red blood.
Bleeding in pregnancy is way more common than most people realise and people started coming out of the woodwork to tell me they'd had it. However, all bleeding must be reported and checked out urgently.

Missusgee I hope your ok - Please go to doc to be on the safe side.. I am sure it is all ok though :)

As for me (currently it is Monday morning) since late Saturday night every second time I wipe I have been getting a teensy bit of brown tinged cm... to be honest it is starting to freak me out a little bit.. its very, very light brown and there is not much of it at all, but this is the third day I have had it.. I am going to ring my OB this morning...

This weekend was terrible - felt HORRIBLE the whole weekend and spent it all on the couch feeling like I was going to puke! Managed to drag myself to work this morning - will see how I go.. got to push through it. Will buy some hard lollies today (lemon drops particularly) as they are supposed to be good to reduce the nausea.

Hope everyone is doing ok.. SOrry for my rant..

xox

Sorry the the double post.. just rang my OB and he wants me to come in today for a scan to check if everything is ok.. I am officially freaked out... Will go at 2:10pm..

Ya i had brown discharge in my last pregnancy, it can be very normal but def. something you want to get checked out just to be safe!!!!

Missus- its so nice that you to your parents!!! Im glad you feel better now from it aswell! :)

AFM- I have been so sick this weekend :( I did not sleep at all last night, i have been so nauseous and i have had such bad heartburn aswell. But on the plus side i have my scan tomorrow at 12!!!!! :happydance:

Missus and Bambola, I wish you both all the best for tomorrow. FX. Xxx

Nothing has changed for me this weekend. Felt better for some day time naps, still feel sick when I need to eat which is good and bad as I have no appetite at the moment. It means I know I need to eat even if I'm not hungry, like earlier I felt nauseous while we were out, fancy spicy things more than sweet things so went to Taco Bell to smother everything in Fire Sauce! Before DH made it back to the table with the food I was having a sugar crash and going all shaky. Luckily the nausea had warned me.

Sorry Bambola, I mean today! I can't quite get my head around it already being Monday for you!

p.s. ended up getting the hard candy lemon drops (i got ones with lemon, honey and chamomile) and I swear they are helping my nausea.. thank God!

Hey everyone.. So had my OB appointment - baby is fine thank God.. But I wasn't imagining things- I had a polyp growing on my cervix which was causing the bleeding- doc cut it out and has sent it for testing but said its very common.. Am on bed rest for the week.. I got to hear baby's heart beat!! It was amazing!! 146 beats per minute!! Also, in less than a week baby has grown from 6mm to 1.2cm!! Amazing! I'm measuring two days ahead at 7+2!! Sorry for this crazy rant.. Just have no one else to tell!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday..

Xxx

Thanks for updating us so quickly!

My bleeding was unexplained, though one of my friends had the problem where the lining of the uterus grows to the outside of the cervix and bleeds because it is so delicate. I have never heard of anyone having a polyp on their cervix but I am glad it was so easily identifiable and not within the womb. I really hope that the results of the analysis are fine and that you have an enjoyable rest now with a lot of pampering from DH! x

Missus, how are you this morning? FX

Hi guys, bambola thats great news it's nothing thats going to harm little one! Look after yourself and take it easy.

I called my dr's this morning, receptionist is going to get Dr to call me at lunchtime. Until then all I can do is try to not worry. No blood this morning, just brown cm, tmi sorry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->