Valentine's BfP ladies

Wow Jbell... way to do your homework! :) I am so impressed by your scan and so glad your little one is thriving! Also yay for heartbeats!!!

I cant wait for my next scan... only one more week but I want to see the heartbeat so badly because it means the baby is doing well... also I am curious to see what happened after 2 weeks!! Bbs extreamly sore... super tired... vived scary nightmare... nautious the second I wake up till I have something in my tummy.

So I saw hubby and he still wants me to lose the tongue ring but its because it makes him uncomfortable (when he was young and dumb he had a bet with his friends that he could sleep with a pregnant woman and always targeted the ones with a tongue ring). But he is much more understanding about dchool and me persuing my own success.. he just thought I was going to wait till the baby was in school too. I explained my plan and how I had already looked into the classes and he was much happier with the idea. As far as his mother I am avoiding her at all costs and I am having him speak for me. I made it very clear that I do not want to live with her and untill she accepts the fact that this is "our" family(me and dh) not "her" family I do not want to be a part of her life.

Best part is that hubby was in bed with me last night and he is now backing me up! I dont know jow it happened bit thank goodness it did!!

Hooray! Well done, Sasha! Keep on top of it! :happydance:

That's great news sasha, hope it stays that way!

J bell,I had a blood test because I had a small bleed. Called Dr today and results still not back,I'm beyond p1ssed off! Can't wait for scan on Monday :)

My cramps have returned in past 24 hours and my bbs are so tender so all seems well.

Oh my word this sickness!!!!!!!! I feel so ill! Every evening about 5 it hits me and I'm just lying down so ill feeling until 9 or 10 and then it clears. It's horrendous! Feel like I've got full on flu every night! :(

Sasha, so glad DH has come round. He's got a bit of grovelling to do now o enjoy t :rofl:

Everyone else, hi, hope your well! Too tired and ill to say anymore :cry: xxx

How are people's symptoms developing now?

I feel sick when I need to eat but otherwise I'm fine, no actual vomiting.
I have to wee loads (though also noticed I'm thirstier).
I've felt a bit constipated (tmi) and windy.
Still shattered.
Definitely have a rounder belly, it had been noticed by someone who knows I'm pregnant but only sees me twice a week. I notice when I carry DD and hug DH that is starting to get in the way. I am in desperate need of baggier tops for work. If anyone looks closely it'll be so obvious.

Sasha I'm so glad everything is all getting better! Good for you for standing up for yourself and getting it ask worked out!

Missus I'm so glad your symptoms are back and I'm sure everything is perfect!

Aww mamms :hugs: I'm so sorry you are feeling so ill! It's a this symptom though!

Emma I have a tiny little hump in my belly. Its not a bump but if you know I'm pregnant and you are really looking you can see it.

I have to wait 4 weeks for my next u/s :( that's to long!

Jbell- what an adorable little bean you have, I can't believe how clear it looks! What were the 4 vials of blood for, my goodness?

Sasha- Yay you held your ground and hubby came around I'm so happy for you!

I feel like I already look pregnant and I'm only 7 weeks. I don't remember this with dd but I swear the bloat makes me look preggers.

JBell, me too. I'll have mine the week of 8th April sometime, I haven't booked it yet but might aim for Tuesday as both DH and I will be off work. I think it is important for my DH to see at that point - I think it helps to make it more real for them as they are a bit excluded without experiencing all our symptoms! I am loving how involved DH is this time around, he is far more interested in the baby's growth. I think having experienced a real baby, and finding that it surpassed his expectations, he's actually very excited about No. 2!

Momof1, since my EDD is the same this time as last time, I was planning to compare photos on the same days. My first photo from last time was on 13th May 2011. I was a bit fatter before the pregnancy last time, but at that point, I can see that my whole belly looks a bit bigger and higher than normal (I carried DD very high throughout). By 9th June I looked quite fat, then when I was on holiday I woke up on 27th June and had a very, very obvious baby bump that had arrived overnight.

To me it feels like the shape I have now is very different from the the start of my last pregnancy, the "bump" is growing lower down and looks more obviously like a pregnancy.

Just done as Sasha suggested, I have started a Story on Photobucket for my bump growth and comparison with last time!

https://s1326.beta.photobucket.com/user/Emma_Hatton/story/62573

I think the only reason my waistline is expanding is because I'm eating so much!

Got my bloods back - all good in the hood! They actually said 'satisfactory, no further action needed', that's enough for me to be very relieved. Although I would would've like to known the figure.

Still, I'm happy and seriously excited for Monday :)

Hope you're all feeling ok, and mammy hope you are not feeling so rough?

Emma is your album set to private?

Missus that is wonderful! I'm so glad you have some peace of mind... finally! (Feels like forever doesn't it)

Btw... thank all of you ladies so much for everything... your all amazing and I love this group so much!! I feel a little like I'm playing catch up now... it seems everyone is running 4days or more ahead of me... I know it isn't a huge deal but still.

I think I have sorted it now, Sasha! Thanks!

The 4 vials of blood were for an ob panel, rh screen, std screen, and something else. I can't remember.

Emma it definitely became more real for DH after the ultrasound. I can tell because he finally told his family. ;)

I apologize ahead of time for the long post! :shrug:

Emma- That is so cool that you have the same Due Dates for both! I may copy your photobucket idea, you have such BEAUTIFUL bump photos. What an adorable pregnant woman you were :flower:! Question: How far along were you in the pink shirt and how far in the plaid shirt?

Missus and Emma- I feel like I have a small bump too and have been in denial of it because it's so early I didn't show until I was 4 months with DD. I also wonder if it's just from eating and bloating but I'll post a pic of my teeny bump. I even had a girl at my dance class comment and ask if something was going on ( so I had to tell her); so that night I decided to take a bump shot.
also, Thank heavens for good numbers on your blood test missus, what a breath for fresh air :hugs:

Sasha - :hugs: :hug: Love you girls too, where would we be without eachother? It's such a warm feeling knowing that we are all here for eachother. :hug: :hugs: ....... soooooo how's hubby? :flower:

Jbell- I'm so happy your U/S made it real for DH, I don't think it has sunk in for my OH yet :shrug: but I'm sure it will in time. And..... Congrats on your "Raspberry" growth yesterday, how exciting :happydance:

Has anyone ever heard that theory that once you see a heartbeat on an U/S your chances of M/C dramatically decrease, or is this just in my head?

AFM:
:help:
Soooooo OH and I dtd last night and these progesterone suppositories dry me up ( they said they would... blah) so when OH was finished he noticed some chafing on his "member". I went pee shortly after and there was light spotting in my panty liner. I got so scared I didn't know if it was me or from him because he said he had a little bleeding but unfortunately I never got to see it on him. (TMI alert) I'm really bloated right now and OH has a little buddah belly.... he was on top and his belly was pushing into my belly and I had to stop a couple times to catch my breath because our stomachs were pushing into each other so much. Then with the spotting after I was thinking" OH NO could that pushing on my belly have started a MC, or am I reading to much into this)? EEK I don't know what to think, and of cource it's Saturday so I cant call my doctor . Also, Oh wont go down on me anymore , since I started the suppositories it grosses him out, but I always "clean up" first. It's not fair, he gets his cookie but I don't get mine UGH!!! SORRY FOR TMI

sorry some of my words turned into random web "links" up there. I'm not sure why that happened :wacko::dohh:

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA last few days. Been really quite ill. I have been checking in often though to see what everyone's been up to.

Emma, those bump pics are lovely! That is exactly the kind of bump I want. I just have pudge! The pudge is definitely getting bigger but it is still just pudge.

JBell, aaaah! A raspberry!! That actually seems big! Compared to our wee poppy seeds that we had a few weeks back! I also had four vials taken but no idea what for (good on you for doing your homework - I was just like 'sure take my blood, take my pee, any other bodily fluids I can help you with?') I was told I didn't need to phone up about them. They're just routine and if anything was wrong the midwife will let me know.

Sasha, so glad things are sorting themselves out with DH. How's he been since? Grovelling I hope! :rofl:

Momof1, I hear it's really common to have a bit of spotting after dtd although...this is quite embarrassing but DH and I haven't :blush: we are both just so scared of doing any damage. I know it's ridiculous but it's just got in our heads. I know we have to get over it at some point or another but I guess I've been so ill lately I just haven't really addressed it. Any other girls been brave enough? Although I would say...no cookie for you...no cookie for him! Haha! I bet he'll soon feel better about it then :rofl:

So I found out why the rumour mill has been going wild at work! It's all because of...my boobs! I had no idea my colleagues paid so much attention to my décolletage but apparently a number of them have been talking about how big they've grown lately and worked it out! :rofl: not sure whether to laugh or cry about that! :)

Hope everyone is well xxxxx

Momof1- I think its so funny that you said cookie because that's mine and hubbies code word for dtd! Lol Anyways... I am sure you are fine and you can always get an all natural water based lubrication(talk to midwifevfor suggestion). I am sure the blood was from how dry you both were (it happened to me all the time right after aunt flow) and it only came out after there was wetness to wash it out. :) Hope that makes you feel better.... oh one more thing after the heartbeat is seen you mc risk drops to 3% and after week 8 2% by week 12 its 1.5% and by the end of week 12 1%...(statistics courtesy of my ob) :) your good I'm sure

Mammy so sorry your so sick... up till last night I only had nausea but I went to a birthday party at a bbq place and the smell of meat was too much! Eeewww.. I hope you start feeling better.Also you may feel like dtd in the second tri because as the baby moves up you will have more room down and the increase blood flow will be hard to ignore!

As for me and hubby... he stuck up to his mom and she apolagized... it was shocking!!! I feel much better now and all that's left is telling hubbies brother who will be angry too :(
However despite all of that, hubby and I have experienced a lull in our dtd life but we still dtd often at least 3 times a week. Sometimes there is an uncomfortable pressure but I just warn him then tilt a little this way or that or change positions. It has happened to where no matter where we moved we couldn't get comfy so we chose an alternate way to get our jollies but for the most part communication is what makesme feel comfy dtd! :) I hope maybe that helps.

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/mickeyyoda/20130313_151124_zps66706459.jpg
Here is the bump/prob just bloating I said I would post.

Thank you for the great info Sasha, that does make me feel better and yay for hubby standing up to his mom, so happy things are turning out well for you!

Makemeamammy- That is so funny about the people at your work and them noticing your :holly: . I would definitely be smiling and laughing if I was you :o)

I don't blame you for not wanting to dtd, I really don't feel like it much myself, but I like the "no cookie for you, no cookie for me" idea :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->